Palit Microsystems Ltd, the leading graphics card manufacturer, is proud to introduce Palit GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST series, the latest addition to the award-winning NVIDIA Kepler powered family of gaming GPUs: Including GTX 650 Ti BOOST OC 2GB and GTX 650 Ti BOOST 2GB. Palit GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST represents the Kepler "sweet spot" for gamers-the ultimate combination of performance, power efficiency, and affordability.
Palit GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST is with factory overclocked at boost clock 1072 MHz that is +39 MHz than the standard speed and 2GB GDDR5 memory clock is set at 6108 MHz (+100 MHz higher).- that presents with 30% better performance at DX11 benchmark and average 40% better performance at gaming compared with GTX650Ti. Palit GTX650Ti Boost OC is equipped with the Dual Turbofan Blades, it offers the optimized airflow to efficiently cool down the heat generated from GPU and also can provide a noiseless environment when under gaming mode by using Boost technology.
Palit GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST series give you 66% more memory bandwidth, NVIDIA SLI, and NVIDIA GPU Boost technology that dynamically maximizes clock speeds, delivering class-leading performance to the GTX 650 family. Plus, this newly designed GPU offers an impressive 30% performance improvement, so you can play all your favorite games at full-HD resolutions and high quality settings.
Discover the ideal fusion of power, performance, and affordability game-changing Palit GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST; it can turbocharge your game in first-person shooters like Call of Duty, massively multiplayer online adventures like World of WarCraft, and real-time strategy titles like StarCraft II. Palit GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST is the best and sweet choice for gamers who want to experience the hottest title games and save the power expense.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus comes to Switch, June 29
- LG's new G7 ThinQ brings the stupid notch from iPhone X
- H1Z1 is locked at 60FPS on the PS4 Pro
- Ohio university gives scholarships to best Fortnite players
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit