Palit Microsystems Ltd, the leading graphics card manufacturer, is proud to introduce Palit GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST series, the latest addition to the award-winning NVIDIA Kepler powered family of gaming GPUs: Including GTX 650 Ti BOOST OC 2GB and GTX 650 Ti BOOST 2GB. Palit GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST represents the Kepler "sweet spot" for gamers-the ultimate combination of performance, power efficiency, and affordability.
Palit GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST is with factory overclocked at boost clock 1072 MHz that is +39 MHz than the standard speed and 2GB GDDR5 memory clock is set at 6108 MHz (+100 MHz higher).- that presents with 30% better performance at DX11 benchmark and average 40% better performance at gaming compared with GTX650Ti. Palit GTX650Ti Boost OC is equipped with the Dual Turbofan Blades, it offers the optimized airflow to efficiently cool down the heat generated from GPU and also can provide a noiseless environment when under gaming mode by using Boost technology.
Palit GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST series give you 66% more memory bandwidth, NVIDIA SLI, and NVIDIA GPU Boost technology that dynamically maximizes clock speeds, delivering class-leading performance to the GTX 650 family. Plus, this newly designed GPU offers an impressive 30% performance improvement, so you can play all your favorite games at full-HD resolutions and high quality settings.
Discover the ideal fusion of power, performance, and affordability game-changing Palit GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST; it can turbocharge your game in first-person shooters like Call of Duty, massively multiplayer online adventures like World of WarCraft, and real-time strategy titles like StarCraft II. Palit GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST is the best and sweet choice for gamers who want to experience the hottest title games and save the power expense.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch now has over 35 million players
- Battlegrounds' update adds vaulting, climbing to testers
- DOOM will be out on Nintendo Switch on November 10
- AMD Ryzen APU spotted with Radeon Vega M graphics
- Apple CEO: quality AR impossible with today's technology
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard