Kingston Technology Company Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, continues to celebrate its 10th HyperX anniversary by announcing all-new black printed circuit boards (PCB) on two of its product lines. Kingston's high-performance HyperX Beast and entry-level enthusiast 'black' lines will incorporate black PCB under the signature heatspreader designs.
HyperX Beast, a part of the Predator family, matches large capacity with ultra-fast frequencies. Now featuring black PCB, HyperX Beast is available in various dual- and quad-channel kits in capacities from 8GB to 64GB and speeds up to an ultra-fast 2400MHz. It is perfect for hardcore gamers, PC modders, content creators and overclockers. The 2133 MHz, 64GB and 2400 MHz, 32GB Beast memory are the fastest and highest capacity certified Intel XMP-ready kits on the market.
HyperX black is available as single 4GB and 8GB module or as an 8GB or 16GB dual-channel kit in 1333- or 1600MHz frequencies. HyperX black is ideal as a cost-efficient performance upgrade for an overall faster system or for increased in-game frames-per-second rate.
"Our customers and fans have asked us to come out with HyperX memory featuring black PCBs to better match their system designs," said Larry Yang, HyperX business manager, Kingston. "We are able to match good looks with high performance. The black on black combination allows for easy pairing with any color component on the market."
Kingston is celebrating 25 years in the memory industry. The company was founded on October 17, 1987, and has grown to become the largest third-party memory manufacturer in the world. The 25th anniversary video can be found here, along with more information, including a timeline of Kingston's history.
Kingston HyperX Beast and black Memory Features and Specifications:
- Unique: features a dynamic new heatspreader to maximize thermal dissipation, features a Black PCB
- XMP profiles: easy to enable, factory configured for best maximum performance
- Reliable: 100-percent factory tested
- Guaranteed: lifetime warranty, free technical support
- Easy to install
- Capacities: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB in various kits of 2, 4 and 8
- Frequency speed: 1333MHz'2400MHz
- Operating temperature: 0C to 85C
- Storage temperature: -55C to 100C
- Dimensions: 132mm X 41.4mm (Beast),133.35mm X 30mm (black)
- Available in a variety of CAS latencies
- Voltage: 1.5V-1.65V
- Compatible: tested with all popular brands of motherboards
- DDR3 only
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Core i9-7980XE benched: super-fast, but costs $1999
- Custom Radeon RX Vega cards not coming until November
- Oclean One: the world's smartest electric toothbrush
- Monster Hunter World launches January 2018
- Left Alive is Square Enix's shot at survival mech action
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower