Kingston Technology Company Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, continues to celebrate its 10th HyperX anniversary by announcing all-new black printed circuit boards (PCB) on two of its product lines. Kingston's high-performance HyperX Beast and entry-level enthusiast 'black' lines will incorporate black PCB under the signature heatspreader designs.
HyperX Beast, a part of the Predator family, matches large capacity with ultra-fast frequencies. Now featuring black PCB, HyperX Beast is available in various dual- and quad-channel kits in capacities from 8GB to 64GB and speeds up to an ultra-fast 2400MHz. It is perfect for hardcore gamers, PC modders, content creators and overclockers. The 2133 MHz, 64GB and 2400 MHz, 32GB Beast memory are the fastest and highest capacity certified Intel XMP-ready kits on the market.
HyperX black is available as single 4GB and 8GB module or as an 8GB or 16GB dual-channel kit in 1333- or 1600MHz frequencies. HyperX black is ideal as a cost-efficient performance upgrade for an overall faster system or for increased in-game frames-per-second rate.
"Our customers and fans have asked us to come out with HyperX memory featuring black PCBs to better match their system designs," said Larry Yang, HyperX business manager, Kingston. "We are able to match good looks with high performance. The black on black combination allows for easy pairing with any color component on the market."
Kingston is celebrating 25 years in the memory industry. The company was founded on October 17, 1987, and has grown to become the largest third-party memory manufacturer in the world. The 25th anniversary video can be found here, along with more information, including a timeline of Kingston's history.
Kingston HyperX Beast and black Memory Features and Specifications:
- Unique: features a dynamic new heatspreader to maximize thermal dissipation, features a Black PCB
- XMP profiles: easy to enable, factory configured for best maximum performance
- Reliable: 100-percent factory tested
- Guaranteed: lifetime warranty, free technical support
- Easy to install
- Capacities: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB in various kits of 2, 4 and 8
- Frequency speed: 1333MHz'2400MHz
- Operating temperature: 0C to 85C
- Storage temperature: -55C to 100C
- Dimensions: 132mm X 41.4mm (Beast),133.35mm X 30mm (black)
- Available in a variety of CAS latencies
- Voltage: 1.5V-1.65V
- Compatible: tested with all popular brands of motherboards
- DDR3 only
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit