The Enermax Fulmo series of chassis, including both the Fulmo and Fulmo GT Series, have proven to be favorite solutions for system builders. Much preferred by enthusiasts, as desktop systems have evolved, the Fulmo series is made to be compatible with all aspects of water cooling. With the launch of the new Fulmo ST series Enermax is presenting a new cutting-edge solution.
The Fulmo ST features a three-dimensional black iron mesh for optimal cooling and an overall exciting visual effect. For a fully covered chassis like the Fulmo ST, the visually striking grill mesh allows for superior ventilation for cooling. The Fulmo ST has 32 mm of clearance for easy backside cable routing. On the side is a chic, full-cover acrylic side panel; one of the iconic features from Enermax where the builder can show off an individual or customized interior. This design with wide expansion allows the installation of high-end tower type components.
At the top of the chassis there is space for a total of 4 USB ports along with I/O support and an integrated LED illuminated Fan Speed Adjustment controller and On/Off switch. The dual internal USB 3.0 ports will keep you up to speed with the SuperSpeed transfer ability. That, along with the Fan speed adjustment feature adds even more value to this mid-range case.
By supporting eight 3.5" or 2.5" +1 expansion slots, the Fulmo ST's got terrific potential for expansion compared to other chassis of the same class. With this setup there can be up to 3 dual slot VGA cards installed. In addition to that, after taking out the removable HDD cage, the case gives you up to 412 mm of clearance for a full-sized, high-end VGA card.
On the top of the case there is a large 60mm cleared area for a full-sized water cooling system with a 280/240 mm radiator or 2 x 14/12 cm fans. To maximize the cooling performance, the Enermax Fulmo ST can be installed with a maximum of 10 fans. Furthermore, there is a bottom mounted PSU slot with rubber pads and removable dust filter to help keep the power supply clean. Lastly, the new Enermax patented SlideIn locker gives you easy tool free ODD installation.
The Enermax Fumlo ST cases come in two colors, either a gun metal gray or jet black. For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit