The Enermax Fulmo series of chassis, including both the Fulmo and Fulmo GT Series, have proven to be favorite solutions for system builders. Much preferred by enthusiasts, as desktop systems have evolved, the Fulmo series is made to be compatible with all aspects of water cooling. With the launch of the new Fulmo ST series Enermax is presenting a new cutting-edge solution.
The Fulmo ST features a three-dimensional black iron mesh for optimal cooling and an overall exciting visual effect. For a fully covered chassis like the Fulmo ST, the visually striking grill mesh allows for superior ventilation for cooling. The Fulmo ST has 32 mm of clearance for easy backside cable routing. On the side is a chic, full-cover acrylic side panel; one of the iconic features from Enermax where the builder can show off an individual or customized interior. This design with wide expansion allows the installation of high-end tower type components.
At the top of the chassis there is space for a total of 4 USB ports along with I/O support and an integrated LED illuminated Fan Speed Adjustment controller and On/Off switch. The dual internal USB 3.0 ports will keep you up to speed with the SuperSpeed transfer ability. That, along with the Fan speed adjustment feature adds even more value to this mid-range case.
By supporting eight 3.5" or 2.5" +1 expansion slots, the Fulmo ST's got terrific potential for expansion compared to other chassis of the same class. With this setup there can be up to 3 dual slot VGA cards installed. In addition to that, after taking out the removable HDD cage, the case gives you up to 412 mm of clearance for a full-sized, high-end VGA card.
On the top of the case there is a large 60mm cleared area for a full-sized water cooling system with a 280/240 mm radiator or 2 x 14/12 cm fans. To maximize the cooling performance, the Enermax Fulmo ST can be installed with a maximum of 10 fans. Furthermore, there is a bottom mounted PSU slot with rubber pads and removable dust filter to help keep the power supply clean. Lastly, the new Enermax patented SlideIn locker gives you easy tool free ODD installation.
The Enermax Fumlo ST cases come in two colors, either a gun metal gray or jet black. For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm the first to test 5G, debuts 5G reference phone
- Marvel unleashes the official trailer to Black Panther
- Overwatch now has over 35 million players
- Battlegrounds' update adds vaulting, climbing to testers
- DOOM will be out on Nintendo Switch on November 10
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard