MSI has announced the launch of its new-generation Wind Box DC110. The only 35 mm thin Wind Box DC110 shines not only visually, but also offers a low power consumption. With Intel Celeron 847, powerful graphics and liquid HD playback, it also offers computational power, one would expect at this small size in any way.
The mini-PC is the space-saving solution for all computing tasks such as internet, email and office applications as well as TV, music, video and photo playback. The DC110 will be generally available in Europe before end of March.
Low power consumption and lightweight
The Wind Box DC110 is equipped with Intel Mobile 847 1.1 GHz ULV dual-core processor which an provides impressive multi-tasking performance. The 847 Processor also has the characteristic of low power consumption which contributes to the DC110's power usage of only up to 40 W, much less power than an average desktop.
The Wind Box DC110 has elegant lines and a slim, lightweight chassis. It is just 191.8 mm (W) x 150.93 mm (H) x 34.94 mm (D) in size, and weighs only around 830 grams. The DC110's unique "snowboard" style base makes it easy to store and move around; this ultra-mini PC is perfect for both home and office use.
Wide range of commercial features
The Wind Box DC110 provides one HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia interface) and one VGA out which allows the unit to be connected to a second monitor. The DC110 supports dual-screen display and can also output the screen to a larger display device, such as a projector or a large-screen LCD TV, making the DC110 more versatile and more efficient. DC110 also provide SPDIF out can support 5.1 channel audio. Based on the utilities I/O ports, DC110 is an excellent choice for a Home Theater PC.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA quietly intros new GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5X
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam