MSI has announced the launch of its new-generation Wind Box DC110. The only 35 mm thin Wind Box DC110 shines not only visually, but also offers a low power consumption. With Intel Celeron 847, powerful graphics and liquid HD playback, it also offers computational power, one would expect at this small size in any way.
The mini-PC is the space-saving solution for all computing tasks such as internet, email and office applications as well as TV, music, video and photo playback. The DC110 will be generally available in Europe before end of March.
Low power consumption and lightweight
The Wind Box DC110 is equipped with Intel Mobile 847 1.1 GHz ULV dual-core processor which an provides impressive multi-tasking performance. The 847 Processor also has the characteristic of low power consumption which contributes to the DC110's power usage of only up to 40 W, much less power than an average desktop.
The Wind Box DC110 has elegant lines and a slim, lightweight chassis. It is just 191.8 mm (W) x 150.93 mm (H) x 34.94 mm (D) in size, and weighs only around 830 grams. The DC110's unique "snowboard" style base makes it easy to store and move around; this ultra-mini PC is perfect for both home and office use.
Wide range of commercial features
The Wind Box DC110 provides one HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia interface) and one VGA out which allows the unit to be connected to a second monitor. The DC110 supports dual-screen display and can also output the screen to a larger display device, such as a projector or a large-screen LCD TV, making the DC110 more versatile and more efficient. DC110 also provide SPDIF out can support 5.1 channel audio. Based on the utilities I/O ports, DC110 is an excellent choice for a Home Theater PC.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- FS 30 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $7,740
- HyperX Alloy Elite RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit