Toshiba Electronics Europe (TEE) has announced that solid state drives (SSDs) built on the company's 19nm Multi-Level Cell (MLC) NAND flash technology are now readily available across Europe. Toshiba was the first company to develop 19nm NAND SSDs and the family includes the world's smallest and highest density NAND flash drives.
Toshiba's THNSNH family addresses the storage, performance and power efficiency demands of even the most data-intensive and energy-sensitive systems. The drives are ideal for high-end notebooks, tablets, PCs, all-in-one desktop computers and industrial PCs. Capacities of 512GB1, 256GB, 128GB and 60GB are all now available in 2.5-inch form factors with a choice of 7.0 mm and 9.5 mm profiles. mSATA modules with capacities of 256GB, 128GB and 60GB are also available.
Toshiba's innovation with the THNSNH series includes data protection through use of Quadruple Swing-By Code (QSBC), Toshiba's robust and highly efficient error correction code technology.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Steam grows to 90 million monthly active users
- Intel M.2 Optane SSD 905P Appears On Newegg
- Soulcalibur VI physical sales crater, the rise of digital
- Dynasty Warriors 9 online and local co-op update/demo Nov 1
- CD Projekt RED's Thronebreaker - 'No plans' for Switch debut
- Samsung Bar Plus 256GB Flash Drive Review
- Buffalo Linkstation 520 2-Bay NAS Review
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Palit introduces the reinvented GeForce RTX 2070 Dual
- Cooler Master Unveils the C700P Carbon
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 - Now Available for Order
- SP Launches New Pocket-Sized Power Banks
- Tesla vs Lovecraft Pre-Orders Start on iOS - Release date is 25th Oct