TYAN, an industry-leading server platform design manufacturer and subsidiary of MiTAC International Corp, launched the TYAN TA77-B7061, its latest and flexible 2U GPU supported platform; the S7042, entry-level dual socket motherboard; GT62A-B5512 and the GT20A-B7040, the cost-effective 1U server during the CeBIT. TYAN welcomes customers to visit the TYAN website for more detail product information during CeBIT or experience the latest products at ISS EMEA in Dublin, Ireland from April, 10-12.
TYAN TA77-B7061 is the ideal platform designed for users who are looking for accelerated data-processing and efficient computing performance. Supporting up to four GPUs in a 2U server chassis, it is a high performance option that also offers outstanding computing density, saving both time and server/rack space in conjunction with industry-leading companies' GPU products such as Intel Xeon Phi processors, NVIDIA Tesla K20 Series and ATI FirePro. The non-compromised TA77-B7061 will be displayed at TYAN booth at ISS EMEA (Intel Solution Summit) in Dublin, Ireland from April, 10-12. TYAN TA77-B7061 supports (2) Intel Xeon E5-2600 Series Processors, (8+8) DDR-III R/U/LR-DIMM, (4) PCI-E x16 G3 slots, (1) PCI-E x8 G3 slots, (2) GbE ports and (8) 2.5" HDDs. Customers could enjoy more flexible and upgradeable computing performance to tailor to their own computing environment with TYAN's TA77-B7061 server platform.
Targeting SMB marketing and general server users, TYAN presents S7042, GT20A-B7040 and the TYAN GT62A-B5512 which are energy efficient design and cost-effective platform. With multiple expansion slots on board, the TYAN S7042 is cost-optimized dual socket motherboard that designed for SMB and workstation environments. The S7042 supports (2) Intel Xeon E5-2400 Series Processors, (4+4) DDR-III R/U/LR-DIMM, (2) PCI-E x16 G3 slots, (1) PCI-E x8 Gen.3 slot,(2) PCI-E Gen3 x8 slot ( w/ x4 link), (2) GbE ports and (10) SATA ports or (8) SAS ports/(6) SATA ports. The GT20A-B7040 is 1U cost-effective dual socket server barebone designed for power-efficient applications with space saving. It supports (2) Intel Xeon E5-2400 Series Processors, (6+3) DDR-III R/U/LR-DIMM, (1) PCI-E x8 G3 slots, (2) GbE ports and (4) hot-swap 3.5"/2.5" SAS/SATA 6G HDDs.
TYAN GT62A-B5512 is the ideal option for users looking for brilliant performance with lower price for a 1 way 1U rackmount server. Targeting the nearline storage, it delivers affordable computing power and brings down the cost of server deployment. GT62A-B5512 supports (1) Intel Xeon E3-1200 v2 Series Processors, (4) DDR-III U-DIMM w/ECC, (1) PCI-E x8 G3 slots, (2) GbE ports, (1) dedicate FE port and (10) hot-swap 2.5" SAS/SATA 6G HDDs. Its special designed for CDN (Content Delivery Network) and HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System) with enhanced storage and server management capability.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds replay function tested ahead of v1.0 release
- Samsung's mid-range 2018 phones might feature 18:9 displays
- Far Cry 5's new trailer drops, shows off 'The Resistance'
- Bad Company 3 could be joined by new Battlefield set in WWII
- Battlegrounds already has over 1 million playing on Xbox One
- Patriot Viper V570 Blackout Gaming Mouse Review
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series