FusionStor Technologies, a US-based company in servers, storage and switches announces the launch of high performance Inova Unified Storage Appliance Series in Indian market. It would support multiple connectivity and access options. Inova Unified Storage Appliance Series comes as all-in-one storage platform offering NAS, iSCSI (IP SAN) & Fiber SAN connectivity. In short, no matter what are the data center needs, this series is to justify all. It focuses on small- medium sized businesses looking for top class features within their means. The series ensures best-in class space utilization, power efficiency & advance enterprise features.
The line up, which offers rackmount and tower Unified Storage appliances, is embedded with security features like data protection, multiple raid protection with hot pluggable drives, iSCSI to FC Migration and vice versa.
The series is compatible with entire array of operating systems which includes Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 R2, Red Hat, SuSE, Sun Solaris x86 and Apple MAC OS X not missing out on any. Product is well packed with system management features, all that a user would demand of, right from system web based GUI, HTTP Connections to graphical Network Usage view. Talking about server virtualisation, product goes good with Microsoft Hyper-V, Vmware ESX, and Citrix XenServer.
Commenting on the Inova range, Amod Phadke, CEO, FusionStor said, "Today, where other brands are offering storage solutions up to 64 TB maximum, FusionStor offers maximum 36 bay solution which means total 144TB storage solution in a unified NAS Box and we are also aggressively price positioned v/s competition, to ensure that the customer gets the best solutions at an affordable price and the partner makes a better margin. "
It helps the user to meet application availability and performance requirements with lower investment.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- World of Warcraft expansion 'Battle for Azeroth' releases
- FromSoftware release Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice screenshots
- Capcom/Valve to fix Monster Hunter: World connection errors
- Marvel's Spider-Man gameplay launch trailer unveiled early
- Nintendo smashes Sony in total hardware sales: 700 million+
- Buy (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $2000
- RAID 0 on a really old Motherboard
- Z97-UD5H-BK: Modded BIOS for NVME support
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $1,300
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX and 2950X Review
- Samsung's 16Gb GDDR6 Memory Powers Latest NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Solution
- NVIDIA to Collaborate with DARPA to Develop Systems for Post-Moore's Law Era
- New Turing-Based Design Revolutionizes Workflow of Millions of Designers and Artists on the Desktop and in the Datacenter
- Hybrid Rendering Fundamentally Changes Computer Graphics by Fusing Real-Time Ray Tracing, AI, Simulation and Rasterization
- AMD Launches World's Most Powerful Desktop Processor: Bigger, Better 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Threadripper Processors Break Boundaries of High-End Desktop Market