February 25, 2013, City of Industry, CA - iBUYPOWER, a leading provider of high-performance gaming systems is proud to announce that its industry pushing Revolt is now shipping!
"We've waited long, anxious and excited to get our Revolts on the assembly line," said Darren Su, Senior Vice President, at iBUYPOWER. "We're ready to try something new, and we're hoping to move the industry forward, and inspire others to do the same. Revolt is the beginning of revitalizing an industry that cries out for innovation, and we hope enthusiasts, gamers, and people who just love technology will be inspired by Revolt as much as we are."
Those who have pre-ordered Revolts will be happy to know that their orders will begin shipping this week. iBUYPOWER is pleased to begin fulfilling orders immediately, and we've made substantial enhancements to our production facility to decrease build time, while maintaining a high-quality standard.
iBUYPOWER recently announced that its Revolt will be configurable with NVIDIA's new GeForce GTX TITAN, enabling gamers to experience the most spectacular visuals and performance. Along with TITAN, the Revolt is available in three default configurations, but users are free to customize their Revolts for a truly individualized experience using iBUYPOWER's system configurator.
Check out how you can configure an iBUYPOWER Revolt at https://www.ibuypower.com/revolt.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard