Miami, FL - February 19, 2013, 9:00 A.M. EST - ORIGIN PC announced today the new NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN graphics card to their award-winning desktops for gamers, artists, enthusiasts and professionals and will be available for sale starting on February 21, 2013. The NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN has a rare combination of raw power and efficiency to run today's most demanding games at the highest of resolutions. Featuring 2,688 NVIDIA CUDA cores and support for up to 4-WAY SLI, TITAN takes the crown with the fastest graphics performance to date for a single GPU. ORIGIN PC has also worked closely with EK Water Blocks to be the first to offer their CRYOGENIC Liquid Cooling Solution and Professional Overclocking that will be available on TITAN's official launch date!
NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Features:
- World's Fastest Single GPU Card
- 2,688 NVIDIA CUDA cores
- Chromium-plate Aluminum Design*
- ORIGIN PC Professional GPU Overclocking
- Up to 4-WAY SLI Support
- Exclusive CRYOGENIC Liquid Cooling
- *Chromium-plate Aluminum Design is for air-cooled cards only.
"When NVIDIA first showed us TITAN, we were simply blown away by its single GPU performance on even the most demanding games and applications." said Kevin Wasielewski ORIGIN PC CEO and cofounder. "Just wait until you see it running on an ORIGIN PC . With support of our CRYOGENIC Liquid Cooling Solution, Professional Overclocking and up to 4-WAY SLI, TITAN brings us the first true gaming supercomputer."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit