Miami, FL - February 19, 2013, 9:00 A.M. EST - ORIGIN PC announced today the new NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN graphics card to their award-winning desktops for gamers, artists, enthusiasts and professionals and will be available for sale starting on February 21, 2013. The NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN has a rare combination of raw power and efficiency to run today's most demanding games at the highest of resolutions. Featuring 2,688 NVIDIA CUDA cores and support for up to 4-WAY SLI, TITAN takes the crown with the fastest graphics performance to date for a single GPU. ORIGIN PC has also worked closely with EK Water Blocks to be the first to offer their CRYOGENIC Liquid Cooling Solution and Professional Overclocking that will be available on TITAN's official launch date!
NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Features:
- World's Fastest Single GPU Card
- 2,688 NVIDIA CUDA cores
- Chromium-plate Aluminum Design*
- ORIGIN PC Professional GPU Overclocking
- Up to 4-WAY SLI Support
- Exclusive CRYOGENIC Liquid Cooling
- *Chromium-plate Aluminum Design is for air-cooled cards only.
"When NVIDIA first showed us TITAN, we were simply blown away by its single GPU performance on even the most demanding games and applications." said Kevin Wasielewski ORIGIN PC CEO and cofounder. "Just wait until you see it running on an ORIGIN PC . With support of our CRYOGENIC Liquid Cooling Solution, Professional Overclocking and up to 4-WAY SLI, TITAN brings us the first true gaming supercomputer."
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ruin the fun in our 'Blockers' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Make a noise for our 'A Quiet Place' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new external GPU: Radeon Pro 580 with 8GB for $699
- Apple's most expensive new MacBook Pro costs an insane $6700
- Darksiders 3 devs announce new IP, Remnant: From the Ashes
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Qflash ans USB
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit