ASUS today announced global availability of the GeForce GTX 650-E, a motherboard bus-powered DirectX 11.1 graphics card that's ideal for desktop PCs with low-wattage power supplies The GeForce GTX 650-E combines DirectX 11.1 compatibility and 28nm NVIDIA GPU technology with a mere 60W power consumption, making it a very appealing upgrade option for users looking for a high-performance graphics card at an affordable price.
The ASUS GeForce GTX 650-E offers a quick and accessible upgrade for customers interested in affordable NVIDIA 28nm GPU technology. Powered from a PCI Express slot with a modest 60W average power consumption, the ASUS GeForce GTX 650-E is an ideal choice for users looking to upgrade their PCs without investing in a new power supply, making the process much easier and less costly. Available with 1GB or 2GB GDDR5 video memory, the ASUS GeForce GTX 650-E supports medium-to-high detail in current PC games, along with smooth 1080p full HD video playback.
Superior stability with Super Alloy Power
The ASUS GeForce GTX 650-E features exclusive Super Alloy Power components that reduce power loss and extend the card's lifespan by 2.5 times compared to a reference GeForce GTX 650 card. Super Alloy Power components can withstand higher temperatures and greater stress than generic power delivery designs, with the custom solid-state capacitors rated for 50,000 hours.
With fan blades shaped to restrict dust build-up and reduce the amount of debris entering the shroud, the ASUS GeForce GTX 650-E has a cooling system that maintains optimum heat dissipation for longer periods. ASUS testing shows this fan design can extend graphics card longevity by up to 25% compared to a reference GeForce GTX 650 graphics card.
Easy overclocking with GPU Tweak
The ASUS GeForce GTX 650-E delivers greater performance when used with the bundled GPU Tweak utility. A user-friendly interface offers easy adjustment of GPU and memory speeds, voltages, and fan RPM for straightforward overclocking control, and supports dedicated performance profiles to obtain the best results with different games and applications.
Latest News Posts
- Ex-BioWare boss wants to revitalize RPGs
- GTA 6 microtransactions likely, should follow GTA Online
- PUBG Corp made $920 million in 2018, 85% of cash from PC
- Take-Two CEO gets bonuses based on microtransaction earnings
- YouTuber makes working PC out of lasagna
- B450 Aorus Elite won't recognize Windows USB stick.
- [H270M-ITX/ac] Cannot POST with PCIE NIC card
- NVMe NAS Cache: Higher Speed or More Capacity?
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- Cooperative Level-Building Platformer Levelhead Launches into Steam Early Access Today
- Epic Games announce Fortnite World Cup - Creative!
- JUMP FORCE DLC Character Lineup Announced By Bandai Namco Entertainment America
- A New Hero Class Lays Track in Torchlight Frontiers - Meet The Railmaster!
- Plague Inc: Armageddon, the first expansion to Plague Inc: The Board Game, is now live on Kickstarter!