QNAP, Inc. launches its latest mid level NAS Series, the TS-x69 Pro and TS-x69L Series with XBMC. The TS-x69 Pro and L series are powered by an Intel Atom 2.13 GHz Dual-Core processor with expandable memory up to 3GB. The XBMC Media Center feature allows users to directly connect the NAS through their TV's HDMI port for direct media playback.
Users can now watch their favorite movies, videos, listen to their favorite music, and view their photos directly on their TV. With XBMC, users can also manage their video library, create/manage their own personal music playlists and create their own photo slideshows. "We are very thrilled to bring the exciting, feature loaded XBMC Media Center to QNAP users," said Ivan Hsu, Marketing Sales Director for QNAP.
"XBMC has a very strong, loyal following and their user community is ever growing. The addition of this revolutionary application turns your NAS device into a home multimedia component," he added.
Pricing and Availability
The TS-x69 Pro and L series come in 2, 4, 5, 6 and 8 bay models with prices ranging from $479 for the 2-bay models to $1,099 for the 8 bay models.
Latest News Posts
- First PC mods available on Xbox One through 'Paradox Mods'
- OVERKILL's The Walking Dead pre-order refunded, NOT canceled
- Age of Empires will have a segment Inside Xbox in March
- Valve abandon ALL non-gaming related video content on Steam
- Battlerite Royale hits free-to-play on Steam, now available
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Magnum Trt Secrets
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure