ZOTAC International, a global innovator and leading manufacturer of graphics cards, mainboards and mini-PCs, today refreshes the extra small ZBOX nano XS series. The refreshed ZOTAC ZBOX nano XS with AMD Radeon HD 7340 graphics maintains the pocket-sized form factor while delivering an extra injection of performance.
"ZOTAC is pleased to deliver AMD's latest Brazos 2.0 platform in our tiny ZBOX nano XS chassis. The latest update brings greater performance while reducing power consumption from the previous generation," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
The ZOTAC ZBOX nano XS with AMD Radeon HD 7340 graphics is available as a barebones or with 2 GB of DDR3 memory and a 64 GB SSD (PLUS). Users are free to install their preferred operating system on the ZOTAC ZBOX nano XS with AMD Radeon HD 7340 graphics - the system is Windows 8, 7 and OpenELEC ready.
- ZOTAC Refreshes ZBOX nano XS series
- New AMD Radeon HD 7340 graphics processor
- AMD E2-1800 APU
Dual-core (1.7 GHz)
PLUS models available with preinstalled memory and hard drive
- 2 GB DDR3
- 64 GB mSATA SSD
- HDMI output
- 802.11n Wi-Fi (USB)
- High-amperage USB charging capable (yellow ports)
- Bundled MCE-compatible remote w/ USB IR receiver
- Bundled VESA75/100 mount
ZBOX nano XS with AMD Radeon HD 7340 Graphics Specifications:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- FS 30 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $7,740
- HyperX Alloy Elite RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit