Fremont, CA. USA - January 21, 2013 - As one of the largest manufacturer and supplier in the field of solid state drives, RunCore announced that it has become the first OEM partner to join their recently announced BiTMICRO OnBoard™ Program. It opened a new era of cooperation between RunCore and BiTMICRO. BiTMICRO is a pioneer in high performance, flash-based solid state disks (SSDs), and storage management technologies.
This partnership gives RunCore license to offer solid state drive products with BiTMICRO's revolutionary Talino Architecture. RunCore will use the Talino Architecture to drive RunCore's Kylin III MAX PCIe solid state products for enterprise applications.
"It is extremely important for both company to professionally develop a product for Enterprise market," said Jack Wu, CEO of RunCore. "BiTMICRO has developed a high performance and highly scalable SSD controller architecture. We are combining this architecture with RunCore's wafer packaging technology, firmware and hardware design optimization and capability to manufacture and deliver the next generation of SSDs for our enterprise customers."
Limuel Yap, VP of Strategic Technology Development at RunCore, reiterated the importance of the Talino Architecture technology. "The competition in enterprise application streamed down to performance and reliability at a competitive price per gigabyte," Yap said. "When we looked at various technology partners that could meet those needs, BiTMICRO was the only company we could find that delivered the performance, reliability, and scalability that the enterprise market demands."
"Runcore is a key partner for BiTMICRO," said Zophar Sante, VP of Marketing & Sales at BiTMICRO. "Their Kylin III MAX PCIe has the BiTMICRO Talino SSD controller architecture at its core. There are many other players in the enterprise SSD and SSA (Solid State Accelerator) market, but I think the combination of our BiTMICRO Talino Architecture and RunCore technology and manufacturing efficiency will be impossible to ignore. "
BiTMICRO's Talino Architecture features their Talino SSD controller, which can achieve up to 400,000 random IOPS at 4KB, and ISIP™ ASIC flash expander, which allows them to scale up capacity and performance. The Talino Architecture powers BiTMICRO's recently announced maxIO line of enterprise
solid state drives.
RunCore's expertise is especially strong in the enterprise and industrial sectors, where reliability, speed and energy efficiency of utmost importance. With the RunCore's Kylin III MAX PCIe solid state products implementation, RunCore delivers an ideal solution for applications such as datacenter, web hosting, workstation, cloud computing, Bank and Financial Establishments.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard