Fremont, CA. USA - January 21, 2013 - As one of the largest manufacturer and supplier in the field of solid state drives, RunCore announced that it has become the first OEM partner to join their recently announced BiTMICRO OnBoard™ Program. It opened a new era of cooperation between RunCore and BiTMICRO. BiTMICRO is a pioneer in high performance, flash-based solid state disks (SSDs), and storage management technologies.
This partnership gives RunCore license to offer solid state drive products with BiTMICRO's revolutionary Talino Architecture. RunCore will use the Talino Architecture to drive RunCore's Kylin III MAX PCIe solid state products for enterprise applications.
"It is extremely important for both company to professionally develop a product for Enterprise market," said Jack Wu, CEO of RunCore. "BiTMICRO has developed a high performance and highly scalable SSD controller architecture. We are combining this architecture with RunCore's wafer packaging technology, firmware and hardware design optimization and capability to manufacture and deliver the next generation of SSDs for our enterprise customers."
Limuel Yap, VP of Strategic Technology Development at RunCore, reiterated the importance of the Talino Architecture technology. "The competition in enterprise application streamed down to performance and reliability at a competitive price per gigabyte," Yap said. "When we looked at various technology partners that could meet those needs, BiTMICRO was the only company we could find that delivered the performance, reliability, and scalability that the enterprise market demands."
"Runcore is a key partner for BiTMICRO," said Zophar Sante, VP of Marketing & Sales at BiTMICRO. "Their Kylin III MAX PCIe has the BiTMICRO Talino SSD controller architecture at its core. There are many other players in the enterprise SSD and SSA (Solid State Accelerator) market, but I think the combination of our BiTMICRO Talino Architecture and RunCore technology and manufacturing efficiency will be impossible to ignore. "
BiTMICRO's Talino Architecture features their Talino SSD controller, which can achieve up to 400,000 random IOPS at 4KB, and ISIP™ ASIC flash expander, which allows them to scale up capacity and performance. The Talino Architecture powers BiTMICRO's recently announced maxIO line of enterprise
solid state drives.
RunCore's expertise is especially strong in the enterprise and industrial sectors, where reliability, speed and energy efficiency of utmost importance. With the RunCore's Kylin III MAX PCIe solid state products implementation, RunCore delivers an ideal solution for applications such as datacenter, web hosting, workstation, cloud computing, Bank and Financial Establishments.
Latest News Posts
- Take home The Crown in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Digital-only Xbox One coming in 2019
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales fails at sales expectations
- Sunset Overdrive is coming to PC, available on November 16th
- SMITE Nintendo Switch release planned for November 16th
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Vital Progenix
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions