Fremont, CA. USA - January 21, 2013 - As one of the largest manufacturer and supplier in the field of solid state drives, RunCore announced that it has become the first OEM partner to join their recently announced BiTMICRO OnBoard™ Program. It opened a new era of cooperation between RunCore and BiTMICRO. BiTMICRO is a pioneer in high performance, flash-based solid state disks (SSDs), and storage management technologies.
This partnership gives RunCore license to offer solid state drive products with BiTMICRO's revolutionary Talino Architecture. RunCore will use the Talino Architecture to drive RunCore's Kylin III MAX PCIe solid state products for enterprise applications.
"It is extremely important for both company to professionally develop a product for Enterprise market," said Jack Wu, CEO of RunCore. "BiTMICRO has developed a high performance and highly scalable SSD controller architecture. We are combining this architecture with RunCore's wafer packaging technology, firmware and hardware design optimization and capability to manufacture and deliver the next generation of SSDs for our enterprise customers."
Limuel Yap, VP of Strategic Technology Development at RunCore, reiterated the importance of the Talino Architecture technology. "The competition in enterprise application streamed down to performance and reliability at a competitive price per gigabyte," Yap said. "When we looked at various technology partners that could meet those needs, BiTMICRO was the only company we could find that delivered the performance, reliability, and scalability that the enterprise market demands."
"Runcore is a key partner for BiTMICRO," said Zophar Sante, VP of Marketing & Sales at BiTMICRO. "Their Kylin III MAX PCIe has the BiTMICRO Talino SSD controller architecture at its core. There are many other players in the enterprise SSD and SSA (Solid State Accelerator) market, but I think the combination of our BiTMICRO Talino Architecture and RunCore technology and manufacturing efficiency will be impossible to ignore. "
BiTMICRO's Talino Architecture features their Talino SSD controller, which can achieve up to 400,000 random IOPS at 4KB, and ISIP™ ASIC flash expander, which allows them to scale up capacity and performance. The Talino Architecture powers BiTMICRO's recently announced maxIO line of enterprise
solid state drives.
RunCore's expertise is especially strong in the enterprise and industrial sectors, where reliability, speed and energy efficiency of utmost importance. With the RunCore's Kylin III MAX PCIe solid state products implementation, RunCore delivers an ideal solution for applications such as datacenter, web hosting, workstation, cloud computing, Bank and Financial Establishments.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- H1Z1 Pro League to kick-off in 2018
- Blizzard ban World of Warcraft cheaters
- Qualcomm the first to test 5G, debuts 5G reference phone
- Marvel unleashes the official trailer to Black Panther
- Overwatch now has over 35 million players
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard