Boston, US - January 29, 2013 - Zerto, the industry's first hypervisor-based replication solution provider, today announced that Swiss multi-national conglomerate SGS has chosen Zerto Virtual Replication (ZVR) for its business continuity and disaster recovery services (BC/DR). SGS employs more than 70,000 people in more than 1,350 offices and laboratories around the world that help companies meet important health, safety and regulatory standards throughout the supply chain process. Through comprehensive inspections, certification and verification processes and a global network of testing facilities, SGS ensures companies are compliant with both local and global standards and regulations.
"ZVR is a straightforward product that is easy to implement and easy to use," says Baris Dogan, operations support team leader of SGS Turkey, the division of SGS that deployed Zerto Virtual Replication. "We were able to replicate the same amount of data with Zerto twice as fast when compared with the competition. We have full confidence in our BC/DR strategy because we are able to test and validate it whenever we want, which wasn't the case with other solutions."
Working with EMOBIL, SGS Turkey evaluated several solutions. To meet the joint criteria they developed, the solution needed multi-site support in order to replicate from their seven branches back to their main data center but also had to be simple to implement, test and use. With ZVR, SGS was able to begin regular disaster recovery testing for the very first time, thus minimizing the risk of their environment. EMOBIL guided SGS Turkey through the evaluation and installed ZVR to protect all of their seven branches without complexity.
"For DR needs, there are orchestration tools, which are too complex and only deliver half the solution, and backup products, which several of our customers have deemed unreliable for replication," says Erhan Cevik, strategic partner advising SGS and founding partner at EMOBIL. "At the end of the day, Zerto is the only complete, all-in-one solution on the market."
"We are always humbled when a large and respected enterprise like SGS Turkey chooses our solution, and are pleased to provide them with a more complete and easy-to-use BC/DR solution than they could find from any other vendor," said Ziv Kedem, CEO, Zerto, Inc. "Zerto is a proven solution for any company, particularly complex global operations who are virtualized and therefore in need of storage agnostic, multi-site BC/DR solutions."
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- New story trailer released for Insomniac Games' Spider-Man
- Ghost Recon Wildlands adds permadeath with 'Ghost Mode'
- Razer making Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite arcade sticks
- Windows 10 Pro for just $12.41, Office 2016 Pro only $28.10
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit