QNAP Inc. introduced the new TS-x70U-RP series Turbo NAS to its US market this week. The new series, TS-x70U-RP, stands out with its economical 10GbE capability and retains all the same features.
The new TS-x70U-RP series NAS is powered by a high performance Dual-core Intel 2.4GHz CPU and is equipped with 4GB DDR3 RAM with upgradable option up to 16GB. The 10GbE ready capability makes the TS-x70U-RP series the perfect solution for business applications such as iSCSI IP-SAN, server virtualization, high speed backup, video storage, and centralized shared storage.
"Timing is everything and we realize that this is the right time to introduce an affordable 10GbE solution for SMB's, power users and virtualized environments to the NAS market," said Ivan Hsu, Product Marketing Director for QNAP. "Compared to three years ago, the overall 10GbE ecosystem has gone through a big change and we feel that a complete 10GbE ready server, 10 GbE network card, and switch solution under $5,000 is the new trend. We want to revolutionize the game by making it more accessible to users hungry for more performance," he added.
Price and Availability
The MSRP for the TS-1270U-RP NAS is priced at $2899 and $2299 for the TS-870U-RP. The TS-x70U-RP Turbo NAS Series are currently available in the US.
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball FighterZ last beta goes live January 23
- Monster Hunter World devs have no plans for Nintendo Switch
- God of War confirmed release date and new story trailer
- AMD appoints fresh blood to Radeon team
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- صيانة يونيفرسال سموحه 01112124913 - 0235682820 Univarsal
- صيانة الكتروستار سموحه 01112124913 - 0235682820 Electrostar
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top