QNAP Inc. introduced the new TS-x70U-RP series Turbo NAS to its US market this week. The new series, TS-x70U-RP, stands out with its economical 10GbE capability and retains all the same features.
The new TS-x70U-RP series NAS is powered by a high performance Dual-core Intel 2.4GHz CPU and is equipped with 4GB DDR3 RAM with upgradable option up to 16GB. The 10GbE ready capability makes the TS-x70U-RP series the perfect solution for business applications such as iSCSI IP-SAN, server virtualization, high speed backup, video storage, and centralized shared storage.
"Timing is everything and we realize that this is the right time to introduce an affordable 10GbE solution for SMB's, power users and virtualized environments to the NAS market," said Ivan Hsu, Product Marketing Director for QNAP. "Compared to three years ago, the overall 10GbE ecosystem has gone through a big change and we feel that a complete 10GbE ready server, 10 GbE network card, and switch solution under $5,000 is the new trend. We want to revolutionize the game by making it more accessible to users hungry for more performance," he added.
Price and Availability
The MSRP for the TS-1270U-RP NAS is priced at $2899 and $2299 for the TS-870U-RP. The TS-x70U-RP Turbo NAS Series are currently available in the US.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard