Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of NAND Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, introduces its updated green memory modules.
With no tradeoffs in price or performance, choosing VLP DIMMs for computing can have an enormous environmental impact when the hundreds of thousands of memory modules produced monthly are taken into account.
"Decreasing overhead in a data center is an easy way for a company to reduce costs. With Super Talent's Green Memory, power and cooling costs can be easily cut while maintaining speed and reliability for a company," said Shimon, VP of Engineering, Super Talent Technology.
These DIMMS use 38% less FR4 material and are designed to JEDEC standard schematics. They can be used in standard based x86 motherboards while blade servers and ATCA applications can make use of the very low profile RDIMMS. Full specifications and data sheets for our green memory line from Super Talent Technology can be found here.
Latest News Posts
- Hitman 2 'Expansion Pass' update adds DX12 support, March 26
- New Lord of the Rings game follows Gollums precious life
- Mortal Kombat 11's story throws players back into the 90's
- EA partner with Velan Studios to publish new team-based IP
- Apple TV+ is a new video streaming service to combat Netflix
- H81M-C/CSM and Haswell refresh
- The Division 2 Benchmarked: 20 Graphics Cards Tested
- MSI MEG X399 CREATION (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- ASrock X99 Extreme4 - adding NVMe SSD
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- Animoca Brands partners with Formula 1 to develop 'F1 Delta Time' blockchain game
- ENP Games, Mobile Game 'Wall-Breaking Master: Ballvader 2' Featured In Google Play
- Match Ventures is now free
- First Gameplay Video from Glorious Companions revealed - 10 minutes of Developer Commentary
- Kursk with a Great Discount on Steam!