Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of NAND Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, introduces its updated green memory modules.
With no tradeoffs in price or performance, choosing VLP DIMMs for computing can have an enormous environmental impact when the hundreds of thousands of memory modules produced monthly are taken into account.
"Decreasing overhead in a data center is an easy way for a company to reduce costs. With Super Talent's Green Memory, power and cooling costs can be easily cut while maintaining speed and reliability for a company," said Shimon, VP of Engineering, Super Talent Technology.
These DIMMS use 38% less FR4 material and are designed to JEDEC standard schematics. They can be used in standard based x86 motherboards while blade servers and ATCA applications can make use of the very low profile RDIMMS. Full specifications and data sheets for our green memory line from Super Talent Technology can be found here.
Latest News Posts
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Rust will leave Steam Early Access on February 8
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series