Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of NAND Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, introduces its updated green memory modules.
With no tradeoffs in price or performance, choosing VLP DIMMs for computing can have an enormous environmental impact when the hundreds of thousands of memory modules produced monthly are taken into account.
"Decreasing overhead in a data center is an easy way for a company to reduce costs. With Super Talent's Green Memory, power and cooling costs can be easily cut while maintaining speed and reliability for a company," said Shimon, VP of Engineering, Super Talent Technology.
These DIMMS use 38% less FR4 material and are designed to JEDEC standard schematics. They can be used in standard based x86 motherboards while blade servers and ATCA applications can make use of the very low profile RDIMMS. Full specifications and data sheets for our green memory line from Super Talent Technology can be found here.
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- Cooler Master introduces MasterWatt power supply series
- Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update available now
- Battlegrounds inspires VR-style 'PUBG' game
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard