Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of NAND Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, introduces its updated green memory modules.
With no tradeoffs in price or performance, choosing VLP DIMMs for computing can have an enormous environmental impact when the hundreds of thousands of memory modules produced monthly are taken into account.
"Decreasing overhead in a data center is an easy way for a company to reduce costs. With Super Talent's Green Memory, power and cooling costs can be easily cut while maintaining speed and reliability for a company," said Shimon, VP of Engineering, Super Talent Technology.
These DIMMS use 38% less FR4 material and are designed to JEDEC standard schematics. They can be used in standard based x86 motherboards while blade servers and ATCA applications can make use of the very low profile RDIMMS. Full specifications and data sheets for our green memory line from Super Talent Technology can be found here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA quietly intros new GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5X
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam