Antec Nine Hundred Two Computer Case Announced
Antec, the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, has announced that it is launching the Nine Hundred Two, the latest update to Antec's line of high-performance gaming cases. The Nine Hundred Two includes new enhancements designed specifically for hardcore gamers, such as increased cooling and maximized airflow. The Nine Hundred Two is designed to provide maximum cooling for gaming systems, which are known for exuding greater amounts of heat. Cooling features of the Nine Hundred Two include a perforated front bezel for superior air intake, and a massive top-mounted 200mm Big Boy 200(tm) exhaust fan with blue LED illumination. The Nine Hundred Two is also designed with power supply mounts located at the bottom of the case to improve thermal performance, along with HDD cages that act as air ducts for additional air intake.
Further cooling features include: Two front 120mm TriCool(tm) blue LED fans, one rear 120mm TriCool(tm) blue LED exhaust fan, an optional middle fan bracket, and a fan mount on the window side panel for graphics card cooling. Built-in, washable air filters help maintain optimal cooling, while rubber grommeted ports at the rear of the case allow gamers to mount external water cooling hardware.
The Nine Hundred Two features a classic black finish and sleek, aggressive design. The chassis supports Mini-ITX, microATX and Standard ATX motherboards, and features nine 5.25" drive bays for greater convenience.
The Nine Hundred Two also includes eight expansion slots to support multiple graphics cards and two front-loaded HDD cages that fit up to six hard disk drives. There is even a top tray to store your music player, digital camera or other accessories.
"Antec is dedicated to meeting the needs of gamers with products that are able to withstand the most cutting-edge systems out there," said Scott Richards, senior vice president for Antec. "Evolved from a successful design, the Nine Hundred Two continues to provide quiet operation and maximum cooling, as well as user flexibility to create gaming powerhouses."
Available for an estimated price of $164 through major retailers, e-tailers and distributors, the Nine Hundred Two is backed by Antec's Quality 3-Year Warranty. For additional product information and full technical specifications, please visit: http://www.antec.com/usa/productDetails.php?lan=us&id=15920.
9 drive bays
- External 3 x 5.25"; Internal 6 x 3.5" for HDD, or
- External 6 x 5.25"; Internal 3 x 3.5" for HDD, or
- External 9 x 5.25"
Advanced cooling system:
- 1 rear 120 x 25mm TriCool blue LED exhaust fan
- 1 top 200 x 30mm "Big Boy" TriCool blue LED exhaust fan
- 2 front 120 x 25mm special black blue LED intake fans with front speed control
- 1 side (Optional) 120 x 25mm fan mount
- 1 middle (Optional) 120mm fan mount
Built-in washable air filters
8 expansion slots to support multiple graphics cards, including NVIDIA 3-way SLI
Front mounted I/O ports
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x eSATA
- Audio In and Out (AC'97 and HDA compatible)
Motherboard: Mini-ITX, microATX, Standard ATX
No power supply included
- 19.4" (H) x 8.6" (W) x 18.6" (D)
- 49.3cm (H) x 21.8cm (W) x 47.2cm (D)
- 22.7" (H) x 11.3" (W) x 20.1" (D)
- 27.7 cm (H) x 28.8 cm (W) x 51 cm (D)
- Net: 25.4 lbs / 11.5 kg
- Gross: 28.9 lbs / 13.1 kg
About Antec, Inc.
Antec, Inc. is the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets.
Founded in 1986, Antec is recognized as a pioneer in the industry and has maintained its position as a worldwide market leader and international provider of quiet, efficient and innovative products. Antec has also achieved great success in the distribution channel, meeting the demands of quality-conscious system builders, VARs and integrators.
Antec's offering of enclosures includes a wide range of cases, such as its advanced Performance One Series, sensible New Solution Series and VERIS family of media components designed for the home theater PC market. Antec's products also include industry-leading power supplies, such as its premium Signature Series, powerful TruePower Quattro Series and EarthWatts, one of the most environmentally friendly power supplies available. PC gamers are an increasingly significant consumer of performance components, and many Antec products are designed for the gaming demographic, like the premier gaming enclosure: the Twelve Hundred. Antec also offers a line of computer accessories comprising many original products, including its patented LED fans and notebook cooling solutions.
Latest News Posts
- Rum Runner's Pack free DLC debuts to Pillars of Eternity 2
- New Battlerite Royale screenshots unveil UI/more gameplay
- Co-op monster hunting title, Duntless releases open beta
- Dark Souls Remastered releases a whole day early on Steam
- Borderlands 2 is free-to-play and 75% off Steam this weekend
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit