*Futuremark offers world's largest source of PC system comparison data *
*Online database reaches 30 million results on 10th anniversary of 3DMark *
*HELSINKI, FINLAND - JANUARY 15, 2009* - Futuremark® Corporation today
announced that its online database of 3DMark and PCMark benchmark
results has now topped 30 million records making it the world's largest
source of PC system comparison data.
Futuremark benchmarks are used by millions of gamers and hardware
enthusiasts from all around the world. The ORB, Futuremark's online
database of benchmark results, has been collecting scores since March
2001, and currently sees a new result added every 4 seconds on average.
For ten years, 3DMark has been an important part of PC performance
testing for consumers, press, OEMs and semiconductor companies allowing
architects, designers, gamers and overclockers to explore the limits of
hardware and software.
Tero Sarkkinen, CEO of Futuremark, said, "We're very proud to celebrate
10 years of our flagship product by reaching this milestone of 30
million results. The long lasting popularity of the 3DMark series comes
from providing a useful service to gamers who wish to optimize their
hardware. Instant access to over 30 million benchmark scores in the ORB
database gives them unprecedented power to search and compare their
gaming system to others."
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit