*Futuremark offers world's largest source of PC system comparison data *
*Online database reaches 30 million results on 10th anniversary of 3DMark *
*HELSINKI, FINLAND - JANUARY 15, 2009* - Futuremark® Corporation today
announced that its online database of 3DMark and PCMark benchmark
results has now topped 30 million records making it the world's largest
source of PC system comparison data.
Futuremark benchmarks are used by millions of gamers and hardware
enthusiasts from all around the world. The ORB, Futuremark's online
database of benchmark results, has been collecting scores since March
2001, and currently sees a new result added every 4 seconds on average.
For ten years, 3DMark has been an important part of PC performance
testing for consumers, press, OEMs and semiconductor companies allowing
architects, designers, gamers and overclockers to explore the limits of
hardware and software.
Tero Sarkkinen, CEO of Futuremark, said, "We're very proud to celebrate
10 years of our flagship product by reaching this milestone of 30
million results. The long lasting popularity of the 3DMark series comes
from providing a useful service to gamers who wish to optimize their
hardware. Instant access to over 30 million benchmark scores in the ORB
database gives them unprecedented power to search and compare their
gaming system to others."
Latest News Posts
- Free-to-play made 80% of 2018 digital game revenues
- IO Interactive opens Swedish studio to work on new franchise
- New Dragon Ball Z action RPG in development
- Resident Evil 2 Remake demo impressions
- Ghostbusters 3 set for Summer 2020, teaser trailer released
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Pcie M.2 NVMe (1100mb/s as storage, 400mb/s in os)
- DC: Aquaman Cinema Review
- ADATA SX8200 Pro 256GB NVMe SSD Review
- Problem with RAM Overclock
- Nokia's Service Operations Center powers Telefonica UK's drive towards customer-centric operations
- Black Desert Online's Battle Royale mode enters Early Access today
- Roblox hires British online safety expert Laura Higgins to lead new digital civility initiative
- HyperX Announces 2019 We're All Gamers Ad Campaign Including Celebrity Influencers Post Malone, Gordon Hayward, Joel Embiid, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Pokimane, Shroud, Daigo, De'Aaron Fox and Rush
- Macrotis: A Mother's Journey Releases this upcoming February 8th!