GammaTech Computer Corp., a major international manufacturer and supplier of innovative notebook and tablet computers, has the perfect solution for critical enterprise applications calling for a rugged computer: its convertible U12Ci notebook. Featuring the advanced Intel Pentium processor, the unit is designed to meet the many varied needs encountered daily by companies of all sizes and in scores of industries.
"Our Durabook U12Ci rugged tablet starts at under $1,000 and is ready to ship, which makes it a perfect last-minute 2012 company IT purchase," stated Jen Chen, GammaTech president. "Any company that keeps a close eye on its budget will appreciate the access this value-oriented unit provides to the latest technology while offering Ultrabook features, such as long battery life and Intel Smart Response Technology. All of that in addition to Military Standard 810G for shock, drop, spill, and dust resistance."
The U12Ci comes standard with a 12.1" convertible TFT, LED display with a resistive touch-screen. An optional digitizer is available for e-Signatures in the field, as is a sunlight-readable function for bright-light usage inside or extremely sunny days outside. Additionally, its expandable memory capability and long battery life are ideal for critical situations where reliability is absolutely essential.
The U12Ci comes with a choice of either an Intel Pentium, Intel Core i5 or an Intel Celeron Dual Core 867 i3 (Sandy Bridge) processor. Two DDR3 memory slots offer a 2 GB to 16 GB range of memory. A high-definition stereo audio, USB 3.0 port, 1.3-megapixel web camera, and WLAN and WiFi compatibility are also included. Bluetooth is available. Additionally, a swappable I/O module offers a RS-232 port, WWAN, GPS, rear camera, smart card reader, and more. For the road warrior, a mountable vehicle dock is also available.
The GammaTech U12Ci is built to withstand demanding work environments, whether indoor or out, and in places that other commercial laptops would never survive. Meeting stringent MIL-STD-810G requirements, it is specifically designed for maximum protection from daily mishaps and general hard use. It also includes a variety of security features to protect sensitive data.
It is the ideal solution for companies within industries such as education, public utilities, construction, fleet management, service industries, mining, insurance, automotive, field services, oil and gas, government, and many others.
The Durabook U12Ci convertible notebook is available through authorized resellers nationwide and at the GammaTech website. It has an MSRP starting at $999, and comes with a two-year warranty. As with all GammaTech products, it may be customized to customer specifications.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard