IKONIK launches the Taran series
IKONIK officially launches the Taran cases. With the current economic situation, real value, durability and quality are what people need above all else. The new TARAN series from IKONIK delivers precisely that. Built to the same high standards as the award winning Zaria, the TARAN is focused on providing unparalleled quality at an affordable price.
Designed by one of the most experienced design teams in the industry, the TARAN offers incredible strength at an exceptional weight. Its "featherweight, heavy duty" motto holds true as it provides a sturdy computing platform without resulting in a cumbersome case.
Quality of components is constantly one of the major 'must haves' that many manufacturers are emphasizing. But products not only have to be of good quality, the image of the product is just as important. The touch to the finger is part of the experience. Aluminum is no longer acceptable as aluminum. The brush technique adds value to the already high quality material and finishes it off to a perfect finish pleasing to senses.
The Taran series consists of 3 models, A10, A20 and A30. Each case has a sleek and classic aluminum front bezel. Using the latest automobile structuring forming technology, the Taran case showcases a seamless and 3 dimensional outlook.
Built to the highest specification, the TARAN series is compliant with Intel's latest TAC 2.0 standard ensuring the highest compatibility with the latest hardware and thermal design specifications. Featuring an optional transparent side panel, the TARAN is not only impressive but pleasing to the eye. Designed for superior air circulation and silent computing, the TARAN supports up to four 120mm fans and cut outs for tubing should users wish to upgrade to any of the available liquid cooling systems on the market.
With a tool-less design and shielded IO ports located on top, the TARAN series re-defines the entry level by combining functionality and build quality previously reserved for high end cases into a case that is not only affordable but stylish as well.
Latest News Posts
- Marvel unleashes the official trailer to Black Panther
- Overwatch now has over 35 million players
- Battlegrounds' update adds vaulting, climbing to testers
- DOOM will be out on Nintendo Switch on November 10
- AMD Ryzen APU spotted with Radeon Vega M graphics
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard