IKONIK launches the Taran series
IKONIK officially launches the Taran cases. With the current economic situation, real value, durability and quality are what people need above all else. The new TARAN series from IKONIK delivers precisely that. Built to the same high standards as the award winning Zaria, the TARAN is focused on providing unparalleled quality at an affordable price.
Designed by one of the most experienced design teams in the industry, the TARAN offers incredible strength at an exceptional weight. Its "featherweight, heavy duty" motto holds true as it provides a sturdy computing platform without resulting in a cumbersome case.
Quality of components is constantly one of the major 'must haves' that many manufacturers are emphasizing. But products not only have to be of good quality, the image of the product is just as important. The touch to the finger is part of the experience. Aluminum is no longer acceptable as aluminum. The brush technique adds value to the already high quality material and finishes it off to a perfect finish pleasing to senses.
The Taran series consists of 3 models, A10, A20 and A30. Each case has a sleek and classic aluminum front bezel. Using the latest automobile structuring forming technology, the Taran case showcases a seamless and 3 dimensional outlook.
Built to the highest specification, the TARAN series is compliant with Intel's latest TAC 2.0 standard ensuring the highest compatibility with the latest hardware and thermal design specifications. Featuring an optional transparent side panel, the TARAN is not only impressive but pleasing to the eye. Designed for superior air circulation and silent computing, the TARAN supports up to four 120mm fans and cut outs for tubing should users wish to upgrade to any of the available liquid cooling systems on the market.
With a tool-less design and shielded IO ports located on top, the TARAN series re-defines the entry level by combining functionality and build quality previously reserved for high end cases into a case that is not only affordable but stylish as well.
Latest News Posts
- PowerColor teases Radeon RX Vega Nano prototype
- AMD teases Ryzen 7 2800X, could be a 10C/20T beast at 4GHz+
- Xbox One could soon have 120Hz high refresh rate option
- Valve picks up Campo Santo, Firewatch developer
- Gearbox CEO addresses current Borderlands 3 rights rumors
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit