EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium water cooling gear provider, is excited to present the EK-FC680 GTX SOC, a new Full Cover (FC) water block for Gigabyte's premium SuperOverclock (GV-N680SO-2GD) edition graphic card.
EK-FC680 GTX SOC is a high performance full-cover water block for engineered specifically for GIGABYTE design GeForce GTX 680 Super OverClock (SOC) series graphics cards. Please check our Cooling Configurator online compatibility system for detailed compatibility list. This water block directly cools the GPU, RAM as well as VRM (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas thus allowing the graphics card and it's VRM to remain stable under high overclocks. EK-FC680 GTX SOC water block also features a very high flow design therefore it can be easily used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps.
Base is made of nickel plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality POM Acetal material. The sealing is performed by quality rubber washers. Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for safe, painless installation procedure. Block is mounted with enclosed M3x4 DIN7985 screws and plastic washers.
EK also encloses two-slot I/O bracket which replaces the original three-slot, in order to make installation of mutliple graphics cards easier.
Up to four EK-FC680 GTX SOC series water blocks can be interconnected with EK-FC Bridge & Link system. Additionally this water block lines up with EK-FC680 GTX(+) as well as EK-FC680 GTX FTW series water blocks thus even further expanding users choice of graphics cards. The correct connection link for this water block is already enclosed with the product.
- EK-FC680 GTX SOC series water block
- EK-FC Link
- 2-slot I/O bracket
- mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs
- thermal pads
Made in Slovenia - Europe!
Latest News Posts
- Take-Two: Microtransactions help buffer risk of new IP
- UK official responds to lootbox petition
- Rocket League hosts Halloween event 'Haunted Hallows'
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- Ex-Naughty Dog developer claims he was sexually harassed
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz