mLogic is now shipping its innovative mLink Thunderbolt expansion chassis to customers worldwide. mLink enables PCIe cards such as RAID controllers, 10 GigE, Fibre Channel and audio/video capture cards to connect to Mac desktop and laptop computers via Thunderbolt.
- Supports half-length, Thunderbolt-aware PCIe cards
- Two high-performance 10 Gbit/second Thunderbolt ports
- Supports daisy-chaining of up to six Thunderbolt peripherals
- Industry's smallest (8.1 x 2.75 x 5.9") and lightest (2lbs) Thunderbolt expansion chassis
- Whisper quiet smart-blower for optimal cooling
- Conserves energy by turning On/Off with the Mac
"mLink uses Thunderbolt technology to link PCIe cards to Macs without slots," said Roger Mabon, CEO of mLogic. "Professional workflows can now be realized with all-in-one and laptop computers. mLink provides this game changing functionality in a truly portable form factor."
Pricing and Availability
mLink is available now from authorized mLogic resellers and at https://www.mlogic.com/products/mlink. MSRP is $399.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's new Radeon RX 590 teased with ASUS ROG STRIX card
- Capcom reveal Resident Evil 2 Claire 'Military' DLC costume
- Soulcalibur VI - Swords and Souls documentary video part 1/2
- Mario/Zelda/Pokemon themed Smash Bros. Ultimate controllers
- Kingdom Hearts III Screenshots: Twilight Town/Olympus Worlds
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam