Deepcool, the leading manufacturer of a wide range of computer cooling products and laptop/tablet PC accessories, released a super slim and portable notebook cooler - N1. N1 is only 2.6 cm when you fold the supporting feet; you can easily put it into your laptop bag. And with a light weight, you can carry it with you anywhere anytime.
Super flat metal mesh front can easily impress you through its visual effect. It's not about how metal mesh combines with plastic base, but about what aesthetics is. The metal mesh stretches all over the front panel and folds into the edge. It's like a masterpiece at first sight. Under the metal mesh, the big 180 mm cooling fan moves an optimal airflow to cool your laptop. And you can adjust the speed with the speed control knob on the cable.
With a USB pass-through connector, you can power the cooling fan with your own laptop, and at the same time, you can still connect your USB device to it. One more considerate design is the USB cable storage groove on the back. You will never encounter a mess of cables. In addition, the foldable supporting feet provide ergonomic viewing angle when you use your laptop and save space when you carry the cooler on the go.
N1 is available in 7 different colors: white, black, green, blue, orange, red and purple. You can easily choose a perfect one for your Mac, Thinkpad, or Sony VAIO and etc.
For more detailed information about the features and technical specifications, please visit https://www.deepcoolglobal.com/Product/N1/
Latest News Posts
- Titan Comics and Blizzard announce new Diablo comic books
- The Simpsons creator debuts 'Disenchantment' Netflix trailer
- Kingdom Hearts honors 90 years of Mickey Mouse with trailer
- PES 2019 demo will be released on PC/consoles on August 8th
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit