We know that cooler choice has long been a headache for ITX and HTPC system builders. Stock CPU heatsinks and coolers are hot and noisy, while high quality coolers usually either don't fit the case or interferes with your GPU. So finding the perfect balance of size, thermal performance and noise on ITX and HTPC systems has never been easy, until now!
The Thermalright AXP-100 is here! This latest creation by Thermalright is only a mere 58 mm (2.28 inches) in height including the bundled TY-100 high performance PWM fan. This height provides almost full compatibility with HTPC and ITX cases on the market. Thermalright.com will also be displaying a full list of case compatibility on our product page.
Besides supporting all modern CPU sockets and platforms, system and main board compatibility is also no problem for the AXP-100. AXP-100's small form factor has minimal interference with tall heatsink RAM, full length GPU cards and PCI-E slots. At the same time using a jaw dropping number of six 6 mm heatpipes, which usually only appears on mammoth tower heatsinks. The included Enhanced Fan Mount also allows power users to replace the included TY-100 100 mm high performance PWM fan, with regular aftermarket 120 mm fans or Thermalright's award winning TY-140 series of 140 mm fans. The Enhanced Fan Mount is also X/Y axis adjustable, providing the best component and PCI-E compatibility when you go XL on your fan!
The AXP-100 is the complete thermal upgrade solution for your next ITX and HTPC build. Use the best heatsink technology to bring a no compromises cooling experience to systems builders. Make your next system truly the coolest piece of tech there is.
- Designed for ITX and HTPC systems.
- Total height is only 58 mm (2.28 inches) including the TY-100 fan.
- The adjustable Enhanced Fan Mount is capable of mounting Thermalright's TY-140 series fans & 120 mm fans.
- Full nickel plating of the six heatpipes and heatsink body ensures optimal anti-oxidization.
- Supports all modern CPU sockets and platforms.
- Dimension: L121.1 mm x W105.47 mm x H44.15 mm
- Weight: 360g
- Heat pipes: six heat pipes
- Dimension: L108.25 mm x H101.5 mm x W14 mm
- Rated Speed: 900 ~ 2500 RPM±15%
- Noise Level: 22 ~ 30 dBA
- Air Flow: 16.05 ~ 44.57 CFM
Latest News Posts
- AI could one day fuel in-game microtransactions
- Playground Games making new Fable, sources say
- Nintendo Labo brings cardboard cut-outs to the gaming world
- Metal Gear Survive will feature microtransactions
- Surprise character hits Dragon Ball FighterZ before launch
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- The Coffee Lake Overclocking Guide
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series