RazerÂ™, the world leader in high-performance gaming hardware, software and systems, announced its new and improved Razer Carcharias gaming headset for the Xbox 360Â®. Building on the ergonomic and aural standard set by the original Razer Carcharias for the PC, this new gaming headset from Razer brings pro audio fidelity to console gaming with extraordinary comfort.
From beach landings and storming the enemy fort to blasting undead in outer space, the full over-ear coverage of the Razer Carcharias ensures a comfortable fit. It boasts a fully adjustable, padded head rail, 1.25 in/3.18 cm on either side, to accommodate a wide range of head sizes, with its soft, pliable, removable ear cups.
Keeping superior clarity and deep, thumping bass of high-quality drivers, the Razer Carcharias for Xbox 360/PC is now amplified for even greater, more powerful sound. It also comes with a new inline remote control to adjust bass and voice levels versus game volume, ideal for Xbox LIVE play. The headset works out of the box with legacy and current-gen Xbox 360 systems and required cables and adapters are included to ensure that gamers can connect to any Xbox 360.
"Xbox gamers - get ready to experience extreme comfort with circumaural ear cups and interchangeable ear cushions with the new Carcharias," said Robert "RazerGuy" Krakoff, president of Razer USA. "This fan favorite of ours is now redesigned for the Xbox 360 and gamers are going to love it."
About the New Razer Carcharias for Xbox 360Â®/PC
The Razer Carcharias Gaming Headset for Xbox 360Â® is a circumaural gaming headset designed for extended hours of gameplay with superior gaming audio, clarity, and bass. Get ready to experience extreme comfort with circumaural ear cups and interchangeable ear cushions.
Just like its ferocious predecessor, the original Razer Carcharias, the all-new Razer Carcharias for Xbox/PC delivers superior, realistic audio with clarity and deep, thumping bass.
Razerzone.com - Order Now
Worldwide - December 2012
- Extended comfort circumaural design
- Adjustable voice and game volume balance
- Connectivity to all Xbox 360Â® systems
- Noise filtering microphone
- Ambient green glow on headset logo
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 O at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz, 1 V/Pa): 102 Â± 4 dB at 1 kHz max
- Input Power: 200 mW
- Drivers: 40 mm, with Neodymium Magnets
- Inner Ear Cup Diameter: 50 mm / 1.97 in.
- Cable Length: 3 m / 9.84 ft.
- Approximate Weight: 300 g / 0.66 lbs.
- Frequency Response: 50 - 16,000 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 50 dB
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz, 1 V/Pa): -37 Â± 4 dB
- Pick-up Pattern: Unidirectional
- Cable: 3 m / 9.84 ft, Rubber Sheath
- Connector: 2x 3.5 mm Headphone and Mic Jacks, 1x USB Connector
For more information about the new Razer Carcharias for Xbox 360, please visit http://www.razerzone.com/carcharias
Latest News Posts
- Dead Space 2 dev recounts harsh reality of game budgets
- Analysts forecast Capcom will miss net sales target
- Capcom ships 4 million copies of Resident Evil 7
- Petroglyph Games announce new RTS- Forged Battalion
- Seagate announce its new Enterprise Datasphere Fleet
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz