PNY Technologies, considered one of a worldwide leader in Memory and Flash products, proudly welcomes the coming year 2013, the year of Snake (in Chinese calendar), with the new limited USB Flash Drive: PNY M1 Attache Snake version. This Flash Drive includes 3 factors that users should not ignore: beautiful, unique and limited.
The PNY M1 Attache snake version features a capless design with unique ink stroke pattern covering the surface, symbolizing a snake in a upscale sleek and rigid metal case. Its housing came with matte finish and offers fingerprints free feature. And also provide the water and shock resistant ideal for your long term use. The snake version is small enough to carry everywhere when attaching in your keychain or an accessory for your necklace. Oppositely, it also big enough to store your must-have data beside you. The device is not as a normal Flash Drive when PNY manufactured limited quantity in the way of "snake".
Attache maybe iconizes your birth designation and brings your good luck in the coming year. The PNY M1 Attache is available in capacities of 8GB, 16GB and 32GB. The drive has a USB 2.0 interface which is backward compatible with older USB ports. PNY is proud to ensure 5-year warranty for the highest quality of this limited Attache.
Learn more about PNY's latest flash products here.
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit