Velocity Micro, the premier builder of award winning enthusiast desktops, laptops, peripherals, and the remarkable line of Cruz tablets announces the Edge AIO, a stunning 23.6" All-in-One PC. Specifically designed to fit the decor of any kitchen, living room, home office, or bedroom, the Edge AIO is a rare combination of aesthetics and power, and is fully configurable to meet the varying needs of all customers. Configurations start at just $799.
"The All-in-One PC market is full of uninspired, underpowered hardware that not only offers a sub-par user experience, but doesn't even look good doing it," said Randy Copeland, President and CEO of Velocity Micro. "We designed the Edge AIO to be the solution to those low powered, low expectation, chunky looking All-in-Ones."
Available in Pearl White, the Edge AIO combines the craftsmanship, performance, and support of an award-winning Velocity Micro desktop with the convenience and efficiency of an All-in-One. The Edge AIO's 23.6" 1080p screen offers nearly 25% more viewing area than the 21" competition. Powered by dual and quad core Intel processors, the Edge AIO is fully customizable to allow customers to decide how much or how little horsepower they need. A thin and lightweight design with brushed aluminum accents gives the Edge AIO a refined look that matches any room's decor. Key Specs include:
- 23.6" LED 1920 x 1080 screen
- Choice of Intel Core i3/i5/i7 processors
- Solid State hard drive options
- Bluetooth and 802.11b/g/n
- High Def video out, USB 3.0, SD card
- 720p Front Facing webcam
- 10/100/1000 LAN
The Edge AIO is designed, assembled, and supported in Richmond, Virginia. For more information or to configure your own stunning Edge AIO, visit http://www.velocitymicro.com/AIO.php.
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite made almost $300 million in April
- Rum Runner's Pack free DLC debuts to Pillars of Eternity 2
- New Battlerite Royale screenshots unveil UI/more gameplay
- Co-op monster hunting title, Duntless releases open beta
- Dark Souls Remastered releases a whole day early on Steam
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit