GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co. Ltd., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, today launched its latest HD series motherboards, bringing unprecedented dual digital display support, including HDMI and DVI, to a range of value segment motherboard models.
The new GIGABYTE HD motherboard series defies the current ethos that means true digital display outputs are reserved for upper mainstream models, adding both HDMI and DVI ports to a range of motherboard models at attractive and affordable price points. All DIY enthusiasts can now enjoy true HD display capability using the most commonly integrated digital output technologies on today's HD displays and TVs.
"The new GIGABYTE HD motherboard series means our customers can get much more bang-per-buck from their value segment motherboards,"commented Henry Kao, Vice President of GIGABYTE Motherboard Business Unit. "Adding dual digital display ports to this segment really sets GIGABYTE apart from the competition, raising the bar for value segment motherboard design."
Making Digital Display Support a Standard Feature
Digital output technologies like HDMI are becoming the de-facto standard on most HDTVs and PC monitors, with the advantage of carrying both HD audio* and video signals over a single cable. As well as offering higher screen resolutions than analog display outputs, digital display outputs also offer support for the latest 3D media content as well as access to protected content via HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection).
Having access to dual digital displays is also a great way to increase productivity, offering much more on-screen real-estate than entry-level motherboards typically provide. GIGABYTE HD series motherboards are ideal for a range of business, office and education scenarios where adding an additional digital display or projector is paramount.
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 4 Classic
GIGABYTE HD series motherboards integrate GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 4 Classic technology with built-in features that prevent common malfunction threats. Protection against humidity, electrostatic damage, power failure and high-temperatures is achieved using a range of technologies and features including glass fabric PCB technology, Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs, anti-surge ICs, solid capacitors and GIGABYTE DualBIOS.
You learn more about GIGABYTE Ultra Durable 4 Classic technology here.
GIGABYTE HD Series Models
GIGABYTE HD series motherboards span both Intel 2nd and 3rd generation Core and AMD A-Series platforms, creating a range of highly affordable, yet digitally proficient motherboards.
Latest News Posts
- Avengers: Endgame dethrones Avatar as biggest movie ever
- Hackers disclose Russian deep-web 'Tor' data storing project
- Say goodbye to your UI in Cyberpunk 2077's hardcore mode
- NASA's Artemis Moon program completes new Orion space module
- RTX 2080 SUPER for $699 = $3000 TITAN V performance teased
- i5 9600k with aorus z390 ultra oc problem. need help
- need help plz i5 9600k with aorus z390 ultra OC problem
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700X: RTX 2080 Ti NVLink vs. GTX 1080 Ti SLI
- AORUS motherboard: all the fans stop for few seconds after POST
- AROUS motherboard: fans stop after boot for few seconds
- Epic Seven Releases Charlotte Side Story: 'Heavy Lies the Crown'
- Tap Empire - available now on the App Store and Google Play!
- It's Always Sunny: The Gang Goes Mobile Launches Worldwide Today
- Rogue Games Expands Team with Three Key Hires for Rapidly Growing Game Portfolio
- Traitor's Empire release for Android