ASUS performance brand ROG continues to empower overclocking champions worldwide. On motherboards designed for Intel and AMD processors, multiple fresh records have been clocked in CPU frequencies, SuperPi 32M, and wPrime 32M/1024M, proving ROG is at the forefront of delivering highly tunable and extra-stable motherboards.
Best platform for dedicated overclockers and new records
The superior quality of ROG boards serves as a launching point for their performance mastery. Smart engineering, the finest components, and durable materials all contribute to motherboards that can handle the duress of dedicated overclocking experimentation. Built to sustain peak performance at all times, ROG motherboard offerings further ship with numerous overclocking and tuning-focused features, making them the most favored destination for enthusiasts aiming to push the PC performance envelope. The emphasis on catering to the overclocking community extends across product ranges, and covers Intel and AMD-based models.
Four new global records set
ROG Maximus V Extreme has become a regular record-breaker since its release, this time marking a new SuperPi 32M high at the ROG Camp in Berlin. Overseen by ROG master overclocker Andre Yang, the new record stands at 4'42.656", a considerable gain compared to the previous high of 4'43". An Intel Core i7-3770K was used in attaining this record.
An ROG Crosshair V Formula-Z and an AMD FX-8350 also commanded by Andre cracked existing CPU-Z processor frequency records by pushing the CPU to an impressive 8670.22 MHz.
At the same time, Hong Kong-based overclocker John Lam of HKEPC utilized the ROG Crosshair V Formula-Z to chalk up two world records in wPrime. For the 32M benchmark, he managed 4.532", while in 1024M his new global record is 143.766". John used an AMD FX-8350 processor in setting both records.
Further information on the world records, the people and the products behind them can be found at the official ROG site:
Additional coverage of Andre Yang's accomplishments may also be viewed at the site:
Latest News Posts
- Dynasty Warriors 9 dev apologizes for major PC patch delay
- Assassin's Creed Origins New Game+ beaten, reward revealed
- Overwatch League Streams on Twitch can earn in-game rewards
- Far Cry 5 detail the dog Boomer, mans best friend
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance sells 1 million copies in 1 month
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- For Sale (40 Pieces) Apple iPhone X 64GB $17,960 Brand New Unlocked
- Apple iPhone X $999 Buy here www.BizFests.com
- Corsair Obsidian 500D Premium Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Seagate IronWolf 12TB HDD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit