MSI Announced Move into All-in-One Computer Market
Wind NetOn Product Line Unveiled at CES
[Taipei] In response to the trend towards increased integration and lower power consumption in the global computer market, MSI released an all-new "Wind NetOn" product line and officially announced its intention to focus its efforts on the All-in-One computer market in 2009. The new Wind NetOn lineup emphasizes on an integrated one-piece design, environmentally friendly energy-saving features and a stylish exterior that deliver satisfactory performance at reasonable prices without taking up extra space.
Unveiled at the CES are several new Wind NetOn products. These are further divided among the E (Entertainment), P (Professional) series depending on their target market. Available in 19" and 22" models, these Wind NetOn products are intended for audio-video entertainment, business professionals or home and education. MSI Marketing Director Sam Chern said that the company plans to expand the product line in the future to meet the needs of different consumers.
Apart from the Wind NetOn range, MSI also released the new Wind NetTop and Wind NetBox products. While the Wind NetOn emphasized its one-piece design, the Wind NetTop is a "compact" desktop computer that is just a quarter the size of an ordinary desktop PC. This means the table doesn't have to be dominated by a computer any more. As for the Wind NetBox, with a volume of just 1 litre, it's targeted at the market of special purpose computers.
The AE1901 shown at the CES is MSI's first All-in-One computer to use the dual-core Atom processor and comes in a stylish exterior.
The AE1901 attracted the most attention as it is the first MSI all-in-one computer to use the dual-core Atom processor. This not only boosts performance but also saves energy as its power consumption is just 20% of a standard desktop PC (250W). Additionally, the white and silver color scheme gives the AE1901 a stylish appearance that when coupled with its transparent bezel, provides an irresistible choice if you want performance and style in one package! The AP1902 on the other hand uses a black theme to convey an impression of strength and professionalism.
The newly unveiled AE2003 is the heavyweight of the Wind NetOn lineup. Equipped with the full range of premium audio-visual entertainment functions, it supports Full HD (1920x1080), Blu-Ray, a 16:9 aspect ratio 22" wide-screen LCD, supports for 802.11b/gn wireless networks, a built-in 1.3 Megapixel webcam and a comprehensive multimedia interface such as a 4-in-1 card reader and 4 USB 2.0 ports. The hotkeys on the side of the screen provide a thoughtful touch as well that makes the system easier to use. The AE2203 also uses the Intel Core 2 Duo process and comes loaded with the Windows Vista operating system.
The CD130 showed for the first time from the Wind NetTop lineup includes not only the full range of functions from a standard desktop PC but also uses a dual-core Atom processor to boost processing performance. Loaded with Window Vista operating system, the system has a power output of just 40W.
The new Wind NetTOp CD130 uses the dual-core Atom processor to not only improve performance but also save energy as well. The entire system is just 1/4 the size of a standard desktop PC.
MSI's all new Wind NetOn lineup will start reaching the market by the end of January, with AP1900 forming the vanguard. As for the new Wind NetTop CD130, it is scheduled for release before Q1.
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- Buy 10 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (Site www.BizFests.com) 128GB $2,740
- Buy 10 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $2,740
- 2 New Half-Life 2 Developers videos
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit