Razer, the world leader in high-performance gaming hardware, announced that its immensely popular DeathAdder mouse is upgraded and set for launch. Originally released in 2006, the Razer DeathAdder has become legendary for its combination of ergonomics and precision. It remains the world's best-selling gaming mouse, used by countless pro gamers in the circuit as their preferred weapon of annihilation.
The new Razer DeathAdder's optical sensor was upgraded from 3.5G to a cutting-edge 4G infrared sensor with improved performance and precision. It is the world's most powerful optical sensor, achieving up to 6400 dpi resolution without sacrificing the natural tracking feel of an optical sensor or yielding the robotic sensation of a comparable laser option.
The iconic right-handed ergonomic shape that gamers have come to love in the DeathAdder has been retained; however, it has been further enhanced with built-in textured rubber side grips for better mouse control and grip.
Like its predecessor, the new Razer DeathAdder will feature Synapse 2.0 support for effortless synching of settings and profiles automatically with the cloud. Razer Synapse 2.0 is an innovative proprietary software that intuitively functions as the Razer DeathAdder's brain - automatically syncing the gaming mouse to a remote server to download driver and firmware updates, as well as save individual game settings.
"We didn't want to fix anything that wasn't broken," said Robert "RazerGuy" Krakoff, president of Razer USA. "We focused instead on enhancing and optimizing the proven merits of the Razer DeathAdder, utilizing next generation technologies and further ergonomics tweaks to make a perfect gaming mouse even better."
About the New Razer DeathAdder
The Razer DeathAdder was released in 2006 and is still to-date the world's best-selling gaming mouse, used by countless pro gamers in the circuit as their de facto gaming mouse. The new DeathAdder iteration focuses on improving power, performance and control through hardware tweaks and software upgrades.
U.S. $69.99 / EU 69.99
Razerzone.com - Available now
Worldwide - Available now
- 6400 dpi 4G Optical Sensor
- Ergonomic right-handed design with textured rubber side grips
- Five independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- Razer Synapse 2.0 enabled
- 1000 Hz Ultrapolling/1 ms response
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity adjustment
- Always-On mode
- 200 in. per sec. and 50 G of acceleration
- Zero-acoustic Ultraslick mouse feet
- Gold-plated USB connector
- Seven-foot, lightweight, braided fiber cable
- Approximate size: 5.00 in./127 mm (Length) x 2.76 in. / 70 mm (Width) x 1.73 in. / 44 mm (Height)
- Approximate weight : 0.23 lbs./105 g
For more information about the RazerDeathAdder, please visit https://www.razerzone.com/deathadder.
Latest News Posts
- Soulcalibur VI physical sales crater, the rise of digital
- Dynasty Warriors 9 online and local co-op update/demo Nov 1
- CD Projekt RED's Thronebreaker - 'No plans' for Switch debut
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas - 82% of unit sales on Switch
- Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends - West Switch release
- Samsung Bar Plus 256GB Flash Drive Review
- Buffalo Linkstation 520 2-Bay NAS Review
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Palit introduces the reinvented GeForce RTX 2070 Dual
- Cooler Master Unveils the C700P Carbon
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 - Now Available for Order
- SP Launches New Pocket-Sized Power Banks
- Tesla vs Lovecraft Pre-Orders Start on iOS - Release date is 25th Oct