Along with providing the most high-quality, custom desktops, workstations, and various form-factors AVADirect has also made a positive impact through offering extensive workstation configurations. As of recent, we began to offer a custom solution that is unique and powerful in one package; our ASUS, RS926-E7/RS8 Black 2U Rack Server Platform based on the XEON E5 processors and C602 chipset. What makes the server exceptional is not only its ability to house up to 1TB of RAM, or four Gigabit LAN ports, but up to four eight-core XEON E5 processors, providing a total of 64 threads to use at your advantage.
Most individuals familiar with server technology can agree that 2U form factors can be limiting, whether it's storage, graphics output, or graphics performance. One of the most significant features our 2U Quad Xeon E5 Server offers is Quadro card implementation. By using an ASUS-designed riser card, the 2U Quad XEON E5 server can house one of any Quadro or high-end graphics cards to make this solution plausible for rendering or multiple displays. This is exciting, considering the Quadro K5000 card is right around the corner. Such a configuration could also be considered for simulation in either a enterprise or corporate environment that requires raw power in the form of a server platform. AVADirect has always, and will continue to be, a lead provider of one-of-kind custom solutions. We will continue to update our offerings as the latest and most innovate products are released at our disposal.
To configure your own 2U Quad Xeon E5 Server click 2U Quad Xeon E5 Server at AVADirect.com
To view all Xeon E5 servers we offer click Xeon E5 Server at AVADirect.com
Latest News Posts
- Arc System Works and SWERY announce new title 'The Missing'
- Monster Hunter: World updated for Xbox One, patch 1.06
- Everything you need for Age of Empires: Definitive Edition
- Sea of Thieves will have larger map/more ships beyond launch
- Sea of Thieves map will have 15 - 30 minute ship encounters
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit