City of Industry, C.A., USA - November 6, 2012 - ADATA Technology a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash storage application products, is launching a Facebook giveaway event to coincide with the start of the shopping season.
Participants need only 'Like' the ADATA USA Facebook fan page and then enter their email address. Entrants will be automatically entered into a prize drawing for the chance to win a DashDrive Elite HE720, a stereo headset, a stylish messenger bag, and other cool gear for the holidays. The chance to win is increased for each user when he/she 'Shares' the contest on his/her Facebook wall.
The online event will run in two phases. Phase I will run from Nov 5 to Nov 16, 2012, with winners announced on Nov 23, 2012. Phase II will run from Nov 17 to Nov 27, 2012, with winners announced on Dec 5, 2012. If participants do not win a prize in Phase I, they will still have a chance to win in Phase II.
For more information or to enter the contest, visit: http://www.adata.com.tw/redirect/redirect.php?r_id=34 or mobile users can scan this QR code:
In addition to the Facebook giveaway, ADATA is bringing three outstanding options to gift buyers for the coming holiday season - a range of external storage devices to meet the tastes and lifestyles of diverse groups.
For fashion-conscious users, the DashDrive HV610 combines a unique picture puzzle design concept with a SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface. A removable smart cover provides convenient and novel cable management. For those whose lives involve a bit of rough-and-tumble, the DashDrive Durable HD710 offers waterproof and impact resistant data storage in a sporty package. For business professionals, the DashDrive Elite HE720 is the world's thinnest external hard drive with a scratch resistant metal exterior and a USB 3.0 SuperSpeed interface.
For more product information about DashDrive HV610, DashDrive Durable HD710 and DashDrive Elite HE720, please visit:
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit