Valve, creators of best-selling game franchises (such as Counter-Strike, Half-Life, Left 4 Dead, Portal, and Team Fortress) and leading technologies (such as Steam and Source), today announced the second set of titles proceeding to worldwide distribution opportunities through Steam Greenlight. This second wave of titles was originally targeted to include at least 10 titles. Given the number and quality of games submitted, and the ship date of many of the top-ranking titles, the decision was made to increase the size of this group.
Steam Greenlight is a new platform feature that enlists the community's help in selecting some of the next games to be released on Steam. Launched on August 30, Greenlight allows developers and publishers to post information and media about their game in an effort to convince Community members that their game should be released on Steam.
Like the first set, this second set of titles to launch via Greenlight will be released independently in the months ahead (as they are varying stages of completion).
For more information, please visit this page.
Greenlight's Second Set of Titles
- Afterfall InSanity Extended Edition
- Folk Tale
- Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams (Project Giana)
- Interstellar Marines
- Lost Story: The Last Days of Earth
- Miner Wars 2081
- Octodad: Dadliest Catch
- POSTAL 2 COMPLETE
- Secrets of Grindea
- The Intruder
- The Stanley Parable: HD Remix
Latest News Posts
- Fallout 76 players crash servers with nuclear chaos
- Spyro Reiginited Trilogy may get subtitles added soon
- Piccolo/Cell/Kenshin and Shishio added to Jump Force roster
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate post-launch rumor, more content?
- Switch SMITE scheduled for Jan 24th launch, pre-orders live
- Crucial P1 500GB NVMe SSD - $100 NVMe
- Narrow bezel on a metallic chassis MSI PS42 14 Thin & Light Laptop Review
- is a supplement this is
- 'Koala Stoner Noir' Free Demo Released Today. Full Game Updated With New Map Location And Cinema Experience
- TRENDnet launches long-range PoE+ switches
- ADATA Launches Ultimate SU630 3D QLC NAND SSD
- Razer announces the BlackWidow Lite
- ASUS ROG Announces ROG Strix Radeon RX 590 Graphics Card