Valve, creators of best-selling game franchises (such as Counter-Strike, Half-Life, Left 4 Dead, Portal, and Team Fortress) and leading technologies (such as Steam and Source), today announced the second set of titles proceeding to worldwide distribution opportunities through Steam Greenlight. This second wave of titles was originally targeted to include at least 10 titles. Given the number and quality of games submitted, and the ship date of many of the top-ranking titles, the decision was made to increase the size of this group.
Steam Greenlight is a new platform feature that enlists the community's help in selecting some of the next games to be released on Steam. Launched on August 30, Greenlight allows developers and publishers to post information and media about their game in an effort to convince Community members that their game should be released on Steam.
Like the first set, this second set of titles to launch via Greenlight will be released independently in the months ahead (as they are varying stages of completion).
For more information, please visit this page.
Greenlight's Second Set of Titles
- Afterfall InSanity Extended Edition
- Folk Tale
- Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams (Project Giana)
- Interstellar Marines
- Lost Story: The Last Days of Earth
- Miner Wars 2081
- Octodad: Dadliest Catch
- POSTAL 2 COMPLETE
- Secrets of Grindea
- The Intruder
- The Stanley Parable: HD Remix
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch exclusive Castle of Heart gets new trailer
- The Station released today, new launch trailer is also live
- Rocket League goes comic book, new DC Super Heroes DLC pack
- Sledgehammer founders leave for new roles within Activision
- Burnout Paradise Remastered announced for PC, consoles
- Secretlab TITAN NAPA: the most luxurious gaming chair yet
- MyDigitalSSD OTG v2 480GB Portable SSD
- BIOSTAR G330 256GB SATA III SSD Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit