ORIGIN PC announces the launch of the new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti graphics card in their award-winning line of high-performance desktops. In addition, customers who purchase their next ORIGIN PC Desktop with any NVIDIA GeForce GTX Graphics card can choose to receive a free copy of Assassin's Creed III for PC while supplies last. Go back through time to the American Revolution and hunt your enemies across beautiful landscapes with the most highly anticipated game of the year, Assassin's Creed III and step into the leading family of gaming graphics with the new GeForce GTX 650 Ti and its next-gen, NVIDIA Kepler architecture, 1080p HD brilliance, and rock-solid performance.
The new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti Graphics Card features:
- 40% faster than the standard GeForce GTX 650 with Turbocharged Ti performance
- Full DirectX 11 support for detailed, lifelike characters and environments
- ORIGIN PC Professional GPU Overclocking
"ORIGIN PC is proud to offer the latest NVIDIA Graphics Cards from the GeForce GTX Family." says Kevin Wasielewski, CEO/Co-Founder of ORIGIN PC. "The performance of an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti running on our ORIGIN desktops is fantastic and the inclusion of a FREE copy of Assassin's Creed III makes this a revolutionary deal."
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's Galaxy Note 10 could rock huge 6.66-inch display
- Cyberpunk 2077 team won't 'artificially' extend playtime
- Dell's 49-inch ultra-wide monitor rocks 5120x1440 resolution
- COD: Black Ops 4 emotes let gamers peak around corners
- Sony ramping up services framework for next-gen PS5
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Which modern Z370 ATX motherboards are most reliable? Seeking advice
- Zombidle: Fun With Surgery Is An Update With A Lot of Guts
- Theia Wallet Announced the 1.0 Version Beta Test, Supports BTC
- Orion Health launches Amadeus CORE to help healthcare sector leverage data analytics and machine learning
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- Raybaby announces launch on Amazon