The all new Heligon HE02 CPU cooler is designed for both performance and quietness. The wide aluminum fins spacing are specially designed to minimize noise when air travel through its heatsink. The double cross shape of the cooler maximizes cooling surface and at the same time makes installation an ease on any motherboard. The corners of the crosses enable motherboard mounting even after the cooler has been installed while inner corners between the two crosses are to facilitate installation of the cooler's bracket onto the motherboard. The entire cooler is asymmetrically designed so it can be installed optimally in different motherboard and chassis.
The Heligon HE02 is capable of safely cooling high-end CPUs such as the Intel Core i7 3960K without cooling fan directly attached. And using fans from the chassis it can also cool CPUs with TDP rating of up to 130W. Fan clips are included for optional 120mm fan mountings to enable HE02 to obtain cooling performance that rival the best air coolers on the market. For those looking to obtain the highest cooling performance at the lowest noise possible, the SilverStone Heligon HE02 is an unbeatable solution.
- Superior silence and performance
- Asymmetric design for optimal positioning on any platform
- Designed for standard chassis at 160mm tall
- For use with CPUs up to 150W+ (fanless 95W)
You can find further information about HE02 here:
Latest News Posts
- Fallout 76 players crash servers with nuclear chaos
- Spyro Reiginited Trilogy may get subtitles added soon
- Piccolo/Cell/Kenshin and Shishio added to Jump Force roster
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate post-launch rumor, more content?
- Switch SMITE scheduled for Jan 24th launch, pre-orders live
- Crucial P1 500GB NVMe SSD - $100 NVMe
- Narrow bezel on a metallic chassis MSI PS42 14 Thin & Light Laptop Review
- is a supplement this is
- 'Koala Stoner Noir' Free Demo Released Today. Full Game Updated With New Map Location And Cinema Experience
- TRENDnet launches long-range PoE+ switches
- ADATA Launches Ultimate SU630 3D QLC NAND SSD
- Razer announces the BlackWidow Lite
- ASUS ROG Announces ROG Strix Radeon RX 590 Graphics Card