With the ever-evolving technology and standard of transmission interface, Apacer launched its latest mPDM (mini PCIe Disk Module) modular SSD. It adopts "One lane PCIe 2.0" interface to satisfy the application requirement of high-speed transmission. Compared to PCle 1.0, the broadband speed is boosted to 5 Gb/s and the product capacity reaches up to 100 GB, which will offer higher transmission speed and larger storage capacity for high-end application such as network storage or enterprise servers.
The mPDM complies with AHCI advanced motherboard controller interface and the enterprise standard NVMHCI non-volatile memory host controller interface. Besides, the featured hot plug and plug-in-and-play functions ensure the compatibility and competitive edge of the ultra-small (50.8 x 29.8 mm) SSD.
The newly released mPDM (mini PCIe Disk Module) modular SSD has standard Mini PCIe interface, which follows the PCI SIG 2.0 standard and is backward compatible with PCIe 1.1 motherboard. By adopting highly reliable SLC (single-level cell) flash memory, Apacer mPDM SSD, in addition to its outstanding reliability, delivers sequential read/write speed of up to 350/175 MB/sec. It breaks through the access barrier of the current servers and completely meets the transmission rate requirement of advanced application. To be more securely attached to the motherboard, the product features paired screw holes on its bottom, designed to enhance system safety while reducing vibration and shake.
To meet customers' needs for cost differences between products, Apacer introduced mPDM-M modular SSD that adopts MLC (Multi-Level Cell) chip. Boasting the maximum sequential read/write speed of 340/165 MB/sec, its capacity also reaches up to 100 GB. This product series offers various value-added technologies to strengthen product performance, including Advanced Wear Leveling, Error Correcting Code(ECC) and intelligent power failure recovery, all of which enhance product reliability and stability and make it a storage solution with high efficiency and quality for the advanced application.
Currently, the samples of the new mPDM and mPDM-M are now available for customers to run test.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's Galaxy Note 10 could rock huge 6.66-inch display
- Cyberpunk 2077 team won't 'artificially' extend playtime
- Dell's 49-inch ultra-wide monitor rocks 5120x1440 resolution
- COD: Black Ops 4 emotes let gamers peak around corners
- Sony ramping up services framework for next-gen PS5
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Which modern Z370 ATX motherboards are most reliable? Seeking advice
- Zombidle: Fun With Surgery Is An Update With A Lot of Guts
- Theia Wallet Announced the 1.0 Version Beta Test, Supports BTC
- Orion Health launches Amadeus CORE to help healthcare sector leverage data analytics and machine learning
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- Raybaby announces launch on Amazon