With the ever-evolving technology and standard of transmission interface, Apacer launched its latest mPDM (mini PCIe Disk Module) modular SSD. It adopts "One lane PCIe 2.0" interface to satisfy the application requirement of high-speed transmission. Compared to PCle 1.0, the broadband speed is boosted to 5 Gb/s and the product capacity reaches up to 100 GB, which will offer higher transmission speed and larger storage capacity for high-end application such as network storage or enterprise servers.
The mPDM complies with AHCI advanced motherboard controller interface and the enterprise standard NVMHCI non-volatile memory host controller interface. Besides, the featured hot plug and plug-in-and-play functions ensure the compatibility and competitive edge of the ultra-small (50.8 x 29.8 mm) SSD.
The newly released mPDM (mini PCIe Disk Module) modular SSD has standard Mini PCIe interface, which follows the PCI SIG 2.0 standard and is backward compatible with PCIe 1.1 motherboard. By adopting highly reliable SLC (single-level cell) flash memory, Apacer mPDM SSD, in addition to its outstanding reliability, delivers sequential read/write speed of up to 350/175 MB/sec. It breaks through the access barrier of the current servers and completely meets the transmission rate requirement of advanced application. To be more securely attached to the motherboard, the product features paired screw holes on its bottom, designed to enhance system safety while reducing vibration and shake.
To meet customers' needs for cost differences between products, Apacer introduced mPDM-M modular SSD that adopts MLC (Multi-Level Cell) chip. Boasting the maximum sequential read/write speed of 340/165 MB/sec, its capacity also reaches up to 100 GB. This product series offers various value-added technologies to strengthen product performance, including Advanced Wear Leveling, Error Correcting Code(ECC) and intelligent power failure recovery, all of which enhance product reliability and stability and make it a storage solution with high efficiency and quality for the advanced application.
Currently, the samples of the new mPDM and mPDM-M are now available for customers to run test.
Latest News Posts
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard