With the ever-evolving technology and standard of transmission interface, Apacer launched its latest mPDM (mini PCIe Disk Module) modular SSD. It adopts "One lane PCIe 2.0" interface to satisfy the application requirement of high-speed transmission. Compared to PCle 1.0, the broadband speed is boosted to 5 Gb/s and the product capacity reaches up to 100 GB, which will offer higher transmission speed and larger storage capacity for high-end application such as network storage or enterprise servers.
The mPDM complies with AHCI advanced motherboard controller interface and the enterprise standard NVMHCI non-volatile memory host controller interface. Besides, the featured hot plug and plug-in-and-play functions ensure the compatibility and competitive edge of the ultra-small (50.8 x 29.8 mm) SSD.
The newly released mPDM (mini PCIe Disk Module) modular SSD has standard Mini PCIe interface, which follows the PCI SIG 2.0 standard and is backward compatible with PCIe 1.1 motherboard. By adopting highly reliable SLC (single-level cell) flash memory, Apacer mPDM SSD, in addition to its outstanding reliability, delivers sequential read/write speed of up to 350/175 MB/sec. It breaks through the access barrier of the current servers and completely meets the transmission rate requirement of advanced application. To be more securely attached to the motherboard, the product features paired screw holes on its bottom, designed to enhance system safety while reducing vibration and shake.
To meet customers' needs for cost differences between products, Apacer introduced mPDM-M modular SSD that adopts MLC (Multi-Level Cell) chip. Boasting the maximum sequential read/write speed of 340/165 MB/sec, its capacity also reaches up to 100 GB. This product series offers various value-added technologies to strengthen product performance, including Advanced Wear Leveling, Error Correcting Code(ECC) and intelligent power failure recovery, all of which enhance product reliability and stability and make it a storage solution with high efficiency and quality for the advanced application.
Currently, the samples of the new mPDM and mPDM-M are now available for customers to run test.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard