ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of visual solution products, today announced its brand new VX70Smh-LED Series, with several size options including the 27" VX2770Smh-LED, 23" VX2370Smh-LED and 22" VX2270Smh-LED.
The VX70Smh-LED Series features a professional grade widescreen SuperClear IPS panel with a frameless bezel for displays that look as good as they perform. The Full HD 1920x1080 screen resolution with an impressive 30,000,000:1 MEGA Dynamic Contrast Ratio and wide 178-degree viewing angles deliver an extraordinary level of visual clarity. Base mounted speakers with SRS Premium Sound® and an external power supply allows for an ultra slim design. Paired with several video inputs including HDMI® and DVI with HDCP (High Definition Content Protection), this Series is an excellent choice for entertainment and gaming.
This environmentally friendly, mercury-free Series delivers an energy savings of up to 40% against comparatively sized displays. ViewSonic's Eco-mode feature furthers these savings by helping extend display life. Teamed with a standard 3-year limited warranty and the industry's best pixel performance policy, even the most discerning display user can feel confident in their investment.
"Our new VX70Smh-LED Series offers the best combination of performance and features in the industry, and we've sweetened the deal by packaging it up in a beautiful frameless bezel design," said Erik Willey, LCD monitor and PC product marketing director at ViewSonic. "Available in a range of sizes, these displays are ideal for consumers, gamers and multimedia enthusiasts alike."
The 27" VX2770Smh-LED and 23" VX2370Smh-LED are now available ill be available in early October for respective ESPs of $319 and $189. A 22" version within this Series (VX2270Smh-LED) is expected to be available in early December for an ESP of $159.
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- LGA1151 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series