ADATA Technology today announces the launch of the DashDrive Elite HE720 external hard drive, a USB 3.0 compatible device that is the thinnest of its kind on the market.
Sporting a brushed stainless steel surface, and with a record-breaking slim profile of only 8.9 mm thickness, the HE720 demonstrates once again the company's consistently strong ability to combine top performance with style. The brushed metal case with protective layer provides 9H scratch resistance, which prevents damage even after long-term use.
The drive features a bright blue LED indicator to indicate power and data transfer status, as well as the company's popular "one-touch backup" feature, which automatically backs up and synchronizes data with one easy touch. The USB 3.0 interface offers transfer efficiency up to three times that of older USB 2.0 devices, but retains full backward compatibility with earlier versions.
Purchasers of ADATA's external storage devices are eligible for a free download of the latest Norton Internet Security 2012 anti-virus software (60 day trial version), and also enjoy three year warranty service, ensuring better mobility, security and convenience.
Since announcing the new product family in June, ADATA has moved quickly to release products that embody the speed and portability signified by the DashDrive name. The DashDrive Elite group is comprised of the most advanced products in terms of performance and design, and the HE720 is looking to be a strong addition to ADATA's top tier external storage products. Initial launch capacity will be 500 GB.
The DashDrive Elite HE720 will be available at Newegg.com, TigerDirect.com and Amazon.com at a MSRP of US$89.99.
Latest News Posts
- Sharp's 70-inch 8K TV starts shipping, costs around $13,800
- Samsung's new 34-foot Onyx: portable 4K cinema screens
- New Dragon Age could be mainline sequel
- Halo devs: PC community is very important to us
- Modded Halo Online PC project under fire by Microsoft
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit