Genius today releases a wireless laser mouse with a highly sensitive DarkEye Laser Engine - Traveler 9010LS. Suitable for both left and right handed people, this Genius four-button mouse can be easily carried around everywhere with your notebook or ultrabook and works on virtually any surface including glass and marble.
For easy portability just stick the included plastic Stick-N-Go mount onto your notebook or ultrabook, and anytime you need to move you can simply slide this portable Genius mouse onto the mount for secure and trouble-free storage. When you need to use the Traveler 9010LS again, just slide it off the mount on your notebook.
The 2.4 GHz USB pico receiver allows users to work wirelessly from a distance of up to 15 meters. When the Traveler 9010LS is mounted onto the your notebook, the tiny pico receiver can be inconspicuously left in the USB slot adding more convenient portability.
The Genius Traveler 9010LS has a four-button design. An adjustable dpi button allows users to switch the dpi to three different levels: 800/1200/1600. On the underside of the mouse an easily opened door conceals where either a AA or AAA battery can be placed. Also, the on/off switch on the underside of the mouse helps to extend battery life.
The Genius Traveler 9010LS wireless laser mouse is available in the US and Canada now for the suggested retail price of $39.99.
- Wireless mouse
- USB Pico receiver
- Stick-N-Go mount
- AA alkaline battery
- Multi-language user manual
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo R&D experimenting with new games hardware
- Halo 6 might hit 4K 60FPS
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit