The contemporary black-and-white theme is one of the modern representations to carry out a sleek, elegant and organized sensation in a design. Thermaltake, being the industry pioneer brand in PC chassis, power supply and thermal solution, presents the new Soprano by complying with contemporary design essences. Unlike any other recent PC chassis Thermaltake has introduced, the new Soprano is a simple and elegant mid-tower that seeks to blend into designers' lavish furnishing with the aid on surpassing the intriguing modern lifestyle.
Plain Yet Sophisticate
Thermaltake the new Soprano is a conventional PC chassis with a contemporary flair, it materialized in two forms, a stark contrast of white exterior against black interior or a full black exterior and interior, both in the company of a 28 mm thick aluminum front panel with elegant streamline design to convey a crisp and clean appearance. Its minimal furnishings, lightings and brushed metal accents enhance the visual amenity for a sleek and professional office or home environment.
Simple Yet Professional
Thermaltake new Soprano has a professional build; it has the invisible top-mounted HDD docking station and internal USB 3.0 ports for a refined data management. Plus, an adequate space to house up to four optic drive devices, a multi card reader, five HDDs/SSDs, a ATX motherboard, a high-end CPU air cooler or liquid cooler with large radiator, and VGA cards as long as 315 mm to maneuver some of the latest design and editing software. Further in details, there are four rubber grommeted cable management holes with convenient cable management space and two side panel sound-damping foams for an absolute professional environment.
The new Soporano is new simplicity dilemma and the minimalist of Thermaltake mid-tower which will blend into designers' lavish furnishing with the aid on surpassing the intriguing modern lifestyle.
For more details on the Thermaltake "New Soprano" information please visit:
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit