Scythe, the well known Japanese Specialist for high quality Cooling-Components and reliable PC-Accessories, announces today the successor of the famous TOP-Flow-CPU-Cooler Scythe Kabuto, which comes with various improvements. One of the Highlights of the new Cooler is the included fan.
Scythe Kabuto 2 CPU-Cooler comes with perfectly matching Scythe Glide Stream 120 Millimeter fan. It is part of the recently announced new series of fans. Scythe Glide Stream fans are equipped with a redesigned small center hub as well as fan blades. Hence allows the reduction of air resistance and therefore achieving lower operating noise. Furthermore all mounting holes are equipped with special rubber-pads in order to reduce transfer of fan vibrations to the CPU Cooler itself or the whole PC Chassis. To fit into most of the on-market PC Chassis Scythe Kabuto 2 is being kept compact with the dimensions 132 x 140 x 130 millimeters.
New "Reinforcement Bar" assure the stability of the Scythe Kabuto 2 by connecting the coolers base with the fin structure. Similar to the first version, Kabuto 2 is able to supply additional airflow to cool the Chipset, memory, VRMs and other components which are located around the CPU Socket. Furthermore no compromise in quality has been made, providing a nickel-plated all-copper base plate and a total of six copper-heatpipes to assure efficient heat transfer to the aluminum fins.
In addition, the Scythe Kabuto 2 is equipped with the "New Generation Clip System" (N.G.C.S.) which was introduced with the Scythe Katana 4 and was praised by many users. N.G.C.S. makes the installation procedure easier and faster, yet not compromising stability and safety aspects.
List of compatible CPU Sockets features many current and a few older sockets, from both AMD and Intel. It includes the Intel Sockets LGA 2011, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA775 and LGA1366 as well as the AMD Sockets AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+ and FM1.
Scythe Kabuto 2 with the Model-No. SCKBT-2000 is available as of today on the European market with a MSRP of 34,00 (VAT/Taxes not included).
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit