Cooler Master, an industry leading chassis, thermal solution, peripheral, and accessory manufacturer, today adds a formidable new tool of war to its arsenal, the Recon Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse by CM Storm.
Built for All
Sporting an ergonomic design with a Super Grip coated mouse body; Recon delivers a comfortable grip no matter if you are right or left-handed. It features a masterfully crafted body and ultra smooth Teflon mouse feet that provide a natural grip and motion, delivering a truly immersive gaming experience.
Recon incorporates the latest Avago 3090 optical sensor that provides a range of movement speed that spans both precise and swift movements - 800 to 4000 DPI. Expanding on the ever rising popularity of on-the-fly adjustments, Recon takes it to a whole new level by supporting not only DPI, but also liftoff distance and USB polling rate changes through software "quick button pres". USB data rate boundaries have been pushed to reduce response times.
Long-life switches ensure that the Recon will keep up with even the most extreme actions per minute. In addition, a multi-color mouse wheel light makes identifying the currently active profile a simple task - storing up 5 profiles and 36 macros within the mouse. These features are all accentuated by an imposing design that channels the heart of a gamer.
Take on all opponents with the flexibility and capability of the CM Storm Recon Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse.
Recon will be available 18th September, 2012. Price and availability may vary by region.
Expected M.S.R.P without VAT - 42
Latest News Posts
- Activision CEO to leave company
- AI could one day fuel in-game microtransactions
- Playground Games making new Fable, sources say
- Nintendo Labo brings cardboard cut-outs to the gaming world
- Metal Gear Survive will feature microtransactions
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- The Coffee Lake Overclocking Guide
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series