Cooler Master, an industry leading chassis, thermal solution, peripheral, and accessory manufacturer, today adds a formidable new tool of war to its arsenal, the Recon Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse by CM Storm.
Built for All
Sporting an ergonomic design with a Super Grip coated mouse body; Recon delivers a comfortable grip no matter if you are right or left-handed. It features a masterfully crafted body and ultra smooth Teflon mouse feet that provide a natural grip and motion, delivering a truly immersive gaming experience.
Recon incorporates the latest Avago 3090 optical sensor that provides a range of movement speed that spans both precise and swift movements - 800 to 4000 DPI. Expanding on the ever rising popularity of on-the-fly adjustments, Recon takes it to a whole new level by supporting not only DPI, but also liftoff distance and USB polling rate changes through software "quick button pres". USB data rate boundaries have been pushed to reduce response times.
Long-life switches ensure that the Recon will keep up with even the most extreme actions per minute. In addition, a multi-color mouse wheel light makes identifying the currently active profile a simple task - storing up 5 profiles and 36 macros within the mouse. These features are all accentuated by an imposing design that channels the heart of a gamer.
Take on all opponents with the flexibility and capability of the CM Storm Recon Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse.
Recon will be available 18th September, 2012. Price and availability may vary by region.
Expected M.S.R.P without VAT - 42
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF is back, EviLore denies harassment allegations
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard