SAPPHIRE Technology Ltd., a leading manufacturer and global supplier of innovative IT products, today introduced the PowerScale series of audio/video extenders: the SAPPHIRE PowerScale EX100 and SAPPHIRE PowerScale EX40. These HDMI over CATx transmitter/receiver kits ensure first-rate distribution of uncompressed audio/video signals at optimal distances.
"Our objective is to remain attentive to our integrator base," says Adrian Thompson, VP of Marketing, SAPPHIRE Technology Ltd. "Complications can all too easily arise when disparate technologies are combined in an attempt to deliver a complete solution. In a continued effort to simplify the process of selecting and integrating digital signage components, SAPPHIRE has introduced the PowerScale family of extenders. We may now ensure compatibility among our growing range of products-even when displays are installed at a considerable distance from the player."
The SAPPHIRE PowerScale EX100 is an HDMI over CAT 5/5e/6 transmitter/receiver kit featuring support for HDMI source control via bi-directional IR pass-through and Full Duplex RS-232, auto equalization and full 3D. This HDCP-compliant extender is a perfect complement to the expanding offering of SAPPHIRE digital signage players and player components, such as the SAPPHIRE EDGE HD3 player PC and range of multi-display graphics cards. Capable of delivering audio, video and control signals with zero degradation at distances of up to 100 meters (330 feet), the SAPPHIRE PowerScale EX100 supports resolutions up to Full HD 1080p, Deep Color, and 7.1 channel digital audio.
A cost-effective solution for projects requiring the transmission of audio and video signals over CATx at a maximum distance of 60 meters (200 feet), the SAPPHIRE PowerScale EX40 transmitter/receiver kit features HDMI Deep Color, full 3D and HDCP compliance.
Latest News Posts
- Pokemon Switch RPG listed as 2018 or later
- Nintendo sold 15 million Switch consoles in FY2017
- Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima to step down
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit