SAPPHIRE Technology Ltd., a leading manufacturer and global supplier of innovative IT products, today introduced the PowerScale series of audio/video extenders: the SAPPHIRE PowerScale EX100 and SAPPHIRE PowerScale EX40. These HDMI over CATx transmitter/receiver kits ensure first-rate distribution of uncompressed audio/video signals at optimal distances.
"Our objective is to remain attentive to our integrator base," says Adrian Thompson, VP of Marketing, SAPPHIRE Technology Ltd. "Complications can all too easily arise when disparate technologies are combined in an attempt to deliver a complete solution. In a continued effort to simplify the process of selecting and integrating digital signage components, SAPPHIRE has introduced the PowerScale family of extenders. We may now ensure compatibility among our growing range of products-even when displays are installed at a considerable distance from the player."
The SAPPHIRE PowerScale EX100 is an HDMI over CAT 5/5e/6 transmitter/receiver kit featuring support for HDMI source control via bi-directional IR pass-through and Full Duplex RS-232, auto equalization and full 3D. This HDCP-compliant extender is a perfect complement to the expanding offering of SAPPHIRE digital signage players and player components, such as the SAPPHIRE EDGE HD3 player PC and range of multi-display graphics cards. Capable of delivering audio, video and control signals with zero degradation at distances of up to 100 meters (330 feet), the SAPPHIRE PowerScale EX100 supports resolutions up to Full HD 1080p, Deep Color, and 7.1 channel digital audio.
A cost-effective solution for projects requiring the transmission of audio and video signals over CATx at a maximum distance of 60 meters (200 feet), the SAPPHIRE PowerScale EX40 transmitter/receiver kit features HDMI Deep Color, full 3D and HDCP compliance.
Latest News Posts
- Why EA closed Visceral and recycled its Star Wars game
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz