GIGABYTE Technology Co. LTD, a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, is pleased to introduce the truly game-changing graphics card, GV-N660OC-2GD, and the midrange gaming grade graphics cards, GV-N650OC-2GI and GV-N650OC-1GI. GV-N660OC-2GD is built with GeForce┬« GTX 660 GPU, which utilizes the latest 28nm fabrication process and extends NVIDIA┬« Kepler┬Ö - powered family of graphics cards to new levels of affordability while retaining class-leading performance and power efficiency. Furthermore, a wide range of cooling designs are featured on GIGABYTE GeForce┬« GTX 660/ 650 Series. With WINDFORCETM 2X cooling system, GV-N660OC-2GD is the cool weapon for gamers and a must-have upgrade for today's hottest games! Also, for value priced gaming platform, GIGABYTE is offering GV-N650OC-2GI with own design "Triangle Cool" fan. GIGABYTE makes sure that these new gaming gears are with the best speed of heat dissipation and performance.
GV-N660OC-2GD: GIGABYTE WINDFORCE┬Ö 2X cooling system
GIGABYTE always dedicates to providing the best thermal solution for serious gamers. GV-N660OC-2GD features WINDFORCE┬Ö 2X cooling technology which includes two 100mm inclined fans and four pure copper heat pipes. With 100mm fans, the card is virtually silent that its noise level runs 31dB at full loading. Each fan has 30.5 CFM airflow to enhance heat dissipation. With king-size fans and inclined fan design, heat can dissipate quickly by the most effective airflow. GIGABYTE WINDFORCETM 2X also adapts Direct Heat Pipe Touch technology. This means that heat pipes physically contact with GPU directly. Processor's heat will transfer to heat pipes and fins more efficiency.
GV-N650OC-2GI: GIGABYTE Triangle Cool fan
To provide the best midrange graphics cards, GIGABYTE provides GV-N650OC-2GI with the latest Triangle Cool fan, which uses the innovative Triangle Cool technology from WINDFORCE cooling system. This new "Triangle Cool" fansink integrates a patented triangle-shaped aluminum block into the aluminum extrusion module. The triangle design not only minimizes the turbulence between extruded aluminum fins, but also enhances heat dissipation to improve cooling efficiency for the whole fansink.
Extremely Overclock Version
GV-N660OC-2GD, GV-N650OC-2GI and GV-N650OC-1GI are all Overclock Edition graphics cards. GIGABYTE overclocks these cards with the powerful new GPU. Consists of ground-breaking features which lead to incredibly immersive HD gaming experience and unrivaled performance, GIGABYTE brings gamers once again the ultimate combination of performance, power efficiency, and affordability.
For more details of GIGABYTE GV-N660OC-2GD, GV-N650OC-2GI and GV-N650OC-1GI, please visit the GIGABYTE VGA website at: http://www.gigabyte.com/products/main.aspx?s=43
Latest News Posts
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard