Digital Storm, the predominant name in computer system integration and engineering, proudly introduces the X17E, the fastest gaming laptop on the market. Featuring either NVIDIA's GTX 680M or AMD's Radeon 7970M GPU, Digital Storm's flagship 17" laptop delivers extreme gaming performance that is second to none.
Whichever GPU gamers select, X17E delivers rich, detailed graphics on the system's 17" display at 1080P HD resolution (1920 x 1080). Digital Storm's technicians can stably overclock Intel's latest i7-3920XM CPU to an impressive 4.5 GHz, that when combined with NVIDIA's or AMD's next-gen GPUs, create an unrivaled gaming experience.
Digital Storm's X17E supports up to 32 GB of memory and is fully decked out with USB 3.0 ports, eSata, 9-in-1 card reader, Blu-ray drive and more. The laptop's keyboard features different lighting zones and up to seven color options for a completely customized look and feel.
For enthusiasts looking to have the most exclusive gaming system, Digital Storm will be offering a select number of Signature Edition X17Es. The Signature Edition will feature a custom paint job, distinctive branding and special packaging.
Digital Storm's X17E will be available for purchase at the end of September for $1,753 & pricing for the X17E Signature Edition has not been set at this time.
Latest News Posts
- Sixth Goku iteration added to Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Kotal Kahn gets bodied in his own Mortal Kombat 11 reveal
- Heavy Rain/Detroit: Become Human will release on Epic Store
- Epic Games announces $100 million grant program
- Smash Bros. Ultimate pro-player storms out of tournament
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- Getting SSD to boot
- Seagate Game Drive PS4 2TB Review
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023