Digital Storm, the predominant name in computer system integration and engineering, proudly introduces the X17E, the fastest gaming laptop on the market. Featuring either NVIDIA's GTX 680M or AMD's Radeon 7970M GPU, Digital Storm's flagship 17" laptop delivers extreme gaming performance that is second to none.
Whichever GPU gamers select, X17E delivers rich, detailed graphics on the system's 17" display at 1080P HD resolution (1920 x 1080). Digital Storm's technicians can stably overclock Intel's latest i7-3920XM CPU to an impressive 4.5 GHz, that when combined with NVIDIA's or AMD's next-gen GPUs, create an unrivaled gaming experience.
Digital Storm's X17E supports up to 32 GB of memory and is fully decked out with USB 3.0 ports, eSata, 9-in-1 card reader, Blu-ray drive and more. The laptop's keyboard features different lighting zones and up to seven color options for a completely customized look and feel.
For enthusiasts looking to have the most exclusive gaming system, Digital Storm will be offering a select number of Signature Edition X17Es. The Signature Edition will feature a custom paint job, distinctive branding and special packaging.
Digital Storm's X17E will be available for purchase at the end of September for $1,753 & pricing for the X17E Signature Edition has not been set at this time.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit