Digital Storm, the predominant name in computer system integration and engineering, proudly introduces the X17E, the fastest gaming laptop on the market. Featuring either NVIDIA's GTX 680M or AMD's Radeon 7970M GPU, Digital Storm's flagship 17" laptop delivers extreme gaming performance that is second to none.
Whichever GPU gamers select, X17E delivers rich, detailed graphics on the system's 17" display at 1080P HD resolution (1920 x 1080). Digital Storm's technicians can stably overclock Intel's latest i7-3920XM CPU to an impressive 4.5 GHz, that when combined with NVIDIA's or AMD's next-gen GPUs, create an unrivaled gaming experience.
Digital Storm's X17E supports up to 32 GB of memory and is fully decked out with USB 3.0 ports, eSata, 9-in-1 card reader, Blu-ray drive and more. The laptop's keyboard features different lighting zones and up to seven color options for a completely customized look and feel.
For enthusiasts looking to have the most exclusive gaming system, Digital Storm will be offering a select number of Signature Edition X17Es. The Signature Edition will feature a custom paint job, distinctive branding and special packaging.
Digital Storm's X17E will be available for purchase at the end of September for $1,753 & pricing for the X17E Signature Edition has not been set at this time.
Latest News Posts
- Gearbox hiring writer for Borderlands 3
- Take-Two: Microtransactions help buffer risk of new IP
- UK official responds to lootbox petition
- Rocket League hosts Halloween event 'Haunted Hallows'
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz