Leading mainboard and graphics card maker MSI announces the release of the GTX 660 Ti Power Edition (MKT Name: N660Ti PE 2GD5/OC & N660Ti PE 2GD5) graphics card. The new graphics card incorporates MSI's exclusive Triple Overvoltage technology and Enhanced PWM Design architecture to boost overclocking potential by up to 18.2%. Perfect cooling is supplied by of the new Twin Frozr IV Thermal Design and exclusive Dust Removal technology automatically removes dust from the heat sink module and maintains optimum cooling performance.
Propeller Blade technology increases airflow by 20% compared to conventional fans, effectively reducing the temperature by up to 14℃ and operating noise by 17.1dB. The GTX 660 Ti Power Edition also features Military Class III components, emphasizing on high quality and stability to provide gamers with a smooth and dependable working environment during overclocking or gaming. The MSI GTX 660 Ti Power Edition incorporates proprietary features and technologies in the power supply, cooling and materials that exceed the specifications of the reference board. The superior overclockability and stability make it the ideal choice among its class.
The MSI GTX 660 Ti Power Edition graphics card uses the MSI Power Edition architecture: Triple Overvoltage with Afterburner support allows adjustments to the GPU, Memory and PLL voltages so the full potential of the graphics card can be released and performance overclocked by up to 18.2%. The power supply has also been improved to increase current flow by 17% compared to the reference board and maintain high stability during overclocking.
Twin Frozr IV
MSI GTX 660 Ti Power Edition graphics card features the new Twin Frozr IV cooling. With MSI's proprietary Dust Removal technology, the fans automatically run in reverse at startup to optimize cooling performance. The internationally patented Propeller Blade technology delivers 20% more airflow compared to conventional fans and also increases the cooling surface. Dual 8cm temperature-controlled fans, SuperPipe technology, and nickel-plated copper base effectively reduce the temperature by up to 14℃ and noise by 17.1dB.
Military Class III
MSI Military Class III components have passed rigorous MIL-STD-810G testing by an independent testing laboratory to deliver the ultimate guarantee in quality and stability. Military-grade components used on the MSI GTX 660 Ti Power Edition include Tantalum Core Hi-c CAP, 30% more powerful SFC and Solid CAP with a service life of up to 10 years. The choice of materials reflects MSI's commitment to product quality, ensuring the smoothest and most dependable user experience for overclockers and gamers alike.
Latest News Posts
- Anthem made $3.5 million in microtransactions
- Nintendo's top 10 best-selling Indie titles on the Switch
- Official Assassin's Creed III Remastered PC specs revealed
- Streamer beats 5 Soulsborne games with no hits by enemies
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Cuphead's should join the roster
- Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- EVE: Aether Wars Successfully Achieves Groundbreaking 14,000-Ship Battle Live At GDC
- Stainless Games new IP, ShockRods, set to re-ignite arena combat genre with over-the-top action
- RIFT is Celebrating its 8th Anniversary! Update Gives Players New Expert Dungeon and a Colorful Carnival
- Ubisoft Announces The PC Specifications For Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Release Date Announced