Leading mainboard and graphics card maker MSI announces the release of the GTX 660 Ti Power Edition (MKT Name: N660Ti PE 2GD5/OC & N660Ti PE 2GD5) graphics card. The new graphics card incorporates MSI's exclusive Triple Overvoltage technology and Enhanced PWM Design architecture to boost overclocking potential by up to 18.2%. Perfect cooling is supplied by of the new Twin Frozr IV Thermal Design and exclusive Dust Removal technology automatically removes dust from the heat sink module and maintains optimum cooling performance.
Propeller Blade technology increases airflow by 20% compared to conventional fans, effectively reducing the temperature by up to 14℃ and operating noise by 17.1dB. The GTX 660 Ti Power Edition also features Military Class III components, emphasizing on high quality and stability to provide gamers with a smooth and dependable working environment during overclocking or gaming. The MSI GTX 660 Ti Power Edition incorporates proprietary features and technologies in the power supply, cooling and materials that exceed the specifications of the reference board. The superior overclockability and stability make it the ideal choice among its class.
The MSI GTX 660 Ti Power Edition graphics card uses the MSI Power Edition architecture: Triple Overvoltage with Afterburner support allows adjustments to the GPU, Memory and PLL voltages so the full potential of the graphics card can be released and performance overclocked by up to 18.2%. The power supply has also been improved to increase current flow by 17% compared to the reference board and maintain high stability during overclocking.
Twin Frozr IV
MSI GTX 660 Ti Power Edition graphics card features the new Twin Frozr IV cooling. With MSI's proprietary Dust Removal technology, the fans automatically run in reverse at startup to optimize cooling performance. The internationally patented Propeller Blade technology delivers 20% more airflow compared to conventional fans and also increases the cooling surface. Dual 8cm temperature-controlled fans, SuperPipe technology, and nickel-plated copper base effectively reduce the temperature by up to 14℃ and noise by 17.1dB.
Military Class III
MSI Military Class III components have passed rigorous MIL-STD-810G testing by an independent testing laboratory to deliver the ultimate guarantee in quality and stability. Military-grade components used on the MSI GTX 660 Ti Power Edition include Tantalum Core Hi-c CAP, 30% more powerful SFC and Solid CAP with a service life of up to 10 years. The choice of materials reflects MSI's commitment to product quality, ensuring the smoothest and most dependable user experience for overclockers and gamers alike.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit