Storage industry innovator X-IO today announced that it has appointed Edward Welch as Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Welch will oversee X-IO's financial operations and work closely with the company's senior leadership team and board of directors.
"We are delighted to have been able to attract to X-IO Technologies such an accomplished financial executive with so much great experience and a record of strong leadership," said John Beletic, CEO of X-IO. "Ed will play a key role as we continue to grow our company, expand into new markets and introduce new products."
Mr. Welch brings to his position over 25 years of managerial and hands-on experience in all aspects of finance and accounting. Before joining X-IO, he served for six years as Chief Financial Officer for NEC Unified Solutions, Inc. He previously held division CFO and senior finance positions with Haemonetics Corporation, Ericsson USA Inc., Lucent Technologies/Avaya Communication and Unisys Corporation. Mr. Welch holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Excelsior College, and a Master degree from the University of San Francisco School of Business and Professional Studies.
Latest News Posts
- Steam introduces Histograms to prevent review bombing
- i-rocks introduces K60M PLUS RGB mechanical keyboard
- Overwatch's next hero is playable, but wont be out soon
- PS4 & Xbox One cross-play briefly enabled for Fortnite
- Thermaltake reveal the Versa H18 Window Micro case
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower