Storage industry innovator X-IO today announced that it has appointed Edward Welch as Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Welch will oversee X-IO's financial operations and work closely with the company's senior leadership team and board of directors.
"We are delighted to have been able to attract to X-IO Technologies such an accomplished financial executive with so much great experience and a record of strong leadership," said John Beletic, CEO of X-IO. "Ed will play a key role as we continue to grow our company, expand into new markets and introduce new products."
Mr. Welch brings to his position over 25 years of managerial and hands-on experience in all aspects of finance and accounting. Before joining X-IO, he served for six years as Chief Financial Officer for NEC Unified Solutions, Inc. He previously held division CFO and senior finance positions with Haemonetics Corporation, Ericsson USA Inc., Lucent Technologies/Avaya Communication and Unisys Corporation. Mr. Welch holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Excelsior College, and a Master degree from the University of San Francisco School of Business and Professional Studies.
Latest News Posts
- EVGA unveils single-slot GTX 1080 Ti KINGPIN Hydro Copper
- Tencent the first Chinese company worth over $500 billion
- 50 million Uber accounts hacked, Uber paid $100K to hide it
- NVIDIA still the leader of GPU market, even with Vega here
- Razer release two new headsets to the Hammerhead range
- Mean:It 5PM ARC Blue Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ