Storage industry innovator X-IO today announced that it has appointed Edward Welch as Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Welch will oversee X-IO's financial operations and work closely with the company's senior leadership team and board of directors.
"We are delighted to have been able to attract to X-IO Technologies such an accomplished financial executive with so much great experience and a record of strong leadership," said John Beletic, CEO of X-IO. "Ed will play a key role as we continue to grow our company, expand into new markets and introduce new products."
Mr. Welch brings to his position over 25 years of managerial and hands-on experience in all aspects of finance and accounting. Before joining X-IO, he served for six years as Chief Financial Officer for NEC Unified Solutions, Inc. He previously held division CFO and senior finance positions with Haemonetics Corporation, Ericsson USA Inc., Lucent Technologies/Avaya Communication and Unisys Corporation. Mr. Welch holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Excelsior College, and a Master degree from the University of San Francisco School of Business and Professional Studies.
Latest News Posts
- Unity Engine shines bright in 'The Heretic' tech demo at GDC
- DOOM Eternal runs at 4K 60FPS on Google Stadia in the cloud
- Disney and Pixar release the first trailer to Toy Story 4
- NVIDIA's next-gen RTX server pods pack 1280 Turing GPUs
- Google's console-killer Stadia wages war on the industry
- ASUS RT-AX88U Wi-Fi 6 Router Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Halloween 4K Blu-ray Review
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- Dirt Rally Driver HD the successful mobile game is now available in PC for free
- Super Phantom Cat, a Retro Platformer is Launching on Nintendo Switch March 21st
- Turtle Beach Unveils Its All-New Recon 70 Series Gaming Headsets
- Sacrifices, demons and emperors of Elmoraden
- Lilith Games Rebrands Rise of Civilizations to Rise of Kingdoms