Storage industry innovator X-IO today announced that it has appointed Edward Welch as Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Welch will oversee X-IO's financial operations and work closely with the company's senior leadership team and board of directors.
"We are delighted to have been able to attract to X-IO Technologies such an accomplished financial executive with so much great experience and a record of strong leadership," said John Beletic, CEO of X-IO. "Ed will play a key role as we continue to grow our company, expand into new markets and introduce new products."
Mr. Welch brings to his position over 25 years of managerial and hands-on experience in all aspects of finance and accounting. Before joining X-IO, he served for six years as Chief Financial Officer for NEC Unified Solutions, Inc. He previously held division CFO and senior finance positions with Haemonetics Corporation, Ericsson USA Inc., Lucent Technologies/Avaya Communication and Unisys Corporation. Mr. Welch holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Excelsior College, and a Master degree from the University of San Francisco School of Business and Professional Studies.
Latest News Posts
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales fails at sales expectations
- Sunset Overdrive is coming to PC, available on November 16th
- SMITE Nintendo Switch release planned for November 16th
- Smash Bros. Ultimate/Pokemon: Let's Go to bump Switch sales
- Nintendo celebrate 1,000 games on Switch with new trailer
- G-Technology Mobile SSD R Series 1TB Review
- Asus 2-in-1 Q524UQ
- AMD Radeon RX 590 Review: The Refresh Of A Refresh Is Here
- Gigabyte Psu buzzing?
- Netgear Insight Business Storage and Networking Management
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions