Lian Li launches the all new PC-A03 microATX / Mini-ITX Chassis
08 January, 2009, Keelung, Taiwan - Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd has launched the PC-A03, a Micro-ATX chassis featuring a functional and user friendly design. Standing at 190 x 380 x 450 ( W, H, D), with a removable 120mm blue LED fan in the front and a 80mm blue LED extraction fan in the rear. Designed to accommodate a standard PS/2 PSU in addition to a 200mm long Optical drive. The handcrafted and finer quality of Lian Li chassis are clearly evident, with the functional design is aligned to your needs.
The chassis supports 2x 5.25" Optical drive bays with 1x 3.5" external and 3 additional internal bays for hard drives. The case is for Micro-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards, and can support a graphics card up to 390mm long. The multimedia I/O ports consist of 2x USB2.0, 1x IEEE1394, as well as HD+AC97 Audio.
The PC-A03 has easy installation kits for the 5.25" optical drives, 3x 3.5" HDD bays with anti-vibration kits, a detachable front cover, a very small footprint, with a relatively large internal space, including support for long power supply units as well as full sized graphics cards. In addition the traditional brushed black anodized finish is clearly evident on the entirely aluminum chassis. The inverted motherboard tray design is a must for keeping your CPU cooler and keeping your system more stable.
The classical stylish functional design is the Lian Li goal. The essence of Lian Li products is the craftsmanship of the engineering. Intrinsic to the workmanship and quality is the customization which includes a whole host of optional extras that can be purchased to add more features to an already feature rich product.
For more details on features and extras available for the PC-A03 please go to the Lian Li website:
Lian Li PC-A03 Micro-ATX/ITX chassis
Highlights for PC-A03
Supports Micro-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards
Inverted motherboard tray design
Support of graphics card up to 390mm long
Blue LED fan in the front and in the rear
Multi-media I/O ports on the bottom right side
Easily removable front panel with integrated Multi-media I/O ports
Anti-vibration clips prevent side panel vibration
Anti-vibration HDD cage
Folded elements to prevent sharp edges
Tools-less CD-ROM claspers
About Lian Li
Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed.(*conditions apply)
Latest News Posts
- Broker: Nintendo to sell 130 million Switch by 2020
- Intel delays 10nm CPU tech for the third time: late 2018
- Sarah Connor is back, new Terminator movie with Arnie
- Toshiba to sell memory business for $18 billion
- GeIL add the Super Luce RGB Lite Series to their range
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower