Lian Li launches the all new PC-A03 microATX / Mini-ITX Chassis
08 January, 2009, Keelung, Taiwan - Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd has launched the PC-A03, a Micro-ATX chassis featuring a functional and user friendly design. Standing at 190 x 380 x 450 ( W, H, D), with a removable 120mm blue LED fan in the front and a 80mm blue LED extraction fan in the rear. Designed to accommodate a standard PS/2 PSU in addition to a 200mm long Optical drive. The handcrafted and finer quality of Lian Li chassis are clearly evident, with the functional design is aligned to your needs.
The chassis supports 2x 5.25" Optical drive bays with 1x 3.5" external and 3 additional internal bays for hard drives. The case is for Micro-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards, and can support a graphics card up to 390mm long. The multimedia I/O ports consist of 2x USB2.0, 1x IEEE1394, as well as HD+AC97 Audio.
The PC-A03 has easy installation kits for the 5.25" optical drives, 3x 3.5" HDD bays with anti-vibration kits, a detachable front cover, a very small footprint, with a relatively large internal space, including support for long power supply units as well as full sized graphics cards. In addition the traditional brushed black anodized finish is clearly evident on the entirely aluminum chassis. The inverted motherboard tray design is a must for keeping your CPU cooler and keeping your system more stable.
The classical stylish functional design is the Lian Li goal. The essence of Lian Li products is the craftsmanship of the engineering. Intrinsic to the workmanship and quality is the customization which includes a whole host of optional extras that can be purchased to add more features to an already feature rich product.
For more details on features and extras available for the PC-A03 please go to the Lian Li website:
Lian Li PC-A03 Micro-ATX/ITX chassis
Highlights for PC-A03
Supports Micro-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards
Inverted motherboard tray design
Support of graphics card up to 390mm long
Blue LED fan in the front and in the rear
Multi-media I/O ports on the bottom right side
Easily removable front panel with integrated Multi-media I/O ports
Anti-vibration clips prevent side panel vibration
Anti-vibration HDD cage
Folded elements to prevent sharp edges
Tools-less CD-ROM claspers
About Lian Li
Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed.(*conditions apply)
Latest News Posts
- Psyonix reveals 'Salty Shores' Rocket League content update
- Overwatch two-year anniversary skins and patch notes reveal
- Human Head Studios release Rune: Ragarok gameplay video
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle: Donkey Kong Adventure unveil
- Hi-Rez Studios fires art contractor for copied Overwatch art
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit