Sharkoon announces the launch of the Tactix gaming keyboard. The Sharkoon Tactix Gaming Keyboard comes with an 18-key rollover, interchangeable WASD and Arrow keys. The black keyboard eliminates the need for multimedia keys and offers compact dimensions of 431 x 136 x 24 mm for a space saving design. Delivery also includes a handy, detachable wrist rest. The Sharkoon Tactix supports N-key rollover for up to 18 keys, now several key commands can simultaneously be performed quickly and precisely during action-packed gaming situations. Important for gamers is that the WASD and Arrow keys are highlighted in a nonslip rubber blue coating. For users who prefer a more discreet design, keys are in the default layout together with replacement tool.
Also included is a software CD for setting up user profiles. The 107 function keys can be optionally assigned, for example, with Macro, Mouse, Internet, Office, Media or other program functions. Overall, a total of ten different profiles each with three sub-levels can be created for different applications and environments.
End customers will find the Sharkoon Tactix Gaming Keyboard available for the suggested retail price of 12.99 euros in authorized retailers.
Latest News Posts
- Control's PC requirements: GTX 1060, Intel i5-7500, 8GB RAM
- New Halo: Reach PC flight tests Firefight, the best mode
- Full Xbox One backward compatibility list of games
- Mortal Kombat Movie is R-rated, will have BRUTAL fatalities
- Netflix slices out brutal suicide scene from 13 Reasons Why
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Master (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- closing explorer.exe cause unstable mouse movement
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT benchmarked at 3440x1440
- AsRock H370M-ITX and RAID
- Thecus N12000 folder Permissions -
- HyperX Announces First Wireless Headset Under $100
- Asphalt 9: Legends starts the second lap of the ESL Mobile Open presented by AT&T
- Best Summer Job Ever? You Can Now Get Paid To Be A 'Gamesologist'
- Must Dash Amigos | Xbox Launch Delayed PC Date Announced
- Math Facts Mahjong - Educational game for learning math facts